Chapter 8

Flashback
Corbyn's P.O.V.

I got a text from my dad. Get your ass home, now!  I don't want to but I go there anyway and right in the driveway is her car. What is Stormie doing here? We broke up months ago. She hops out the car and goes to me. "Hey baby, miss me?" I shook my head, I wish she would just leave. "No? Well that's a shame because you're coming with me." I shook my head again. She goes to me with a bat then it all goes black.

Now
Cassie's P.O.V.

The female officer is still talking to Corbyn and the other arrests Stormie. I go over to Corbyn, his blue eyes look like a sad puppy's. "You're going to have to go home, I get that you want to be independent but you're still young. Kids need their families." He shakes his head and looks like he's going to cry. "Why don't you wanna go back?" The officer asks. Corbyn just shook his head again like that's a proper response. "He can stay with me." I say. She sighs. " I'm sorry but we can't allow that unless his parents do. He has to go back and in about a month we'll check on him. " I nod.

Corbyn's P.O.V.

She calls my dad to pick me up. I don't wanna go but the officer calls anyway. I start to panic when I hear my dad pull up. "Corbyn it's time to go!" I quickly get inside his car hoping I wasn't in trouble. Especially since I didn't go home like dad told me to.