i. two strangers

A quick author's note before reading this story...

Please read the trigger warnings first and read at your own risk.

Trigger Warnings: Strong Violence, Strong Language, Sexual Content, Depression, Suicide Attempts, Mental Issues, Mild Sexual Harassment, Polyamory Relationship...

This story is a bit dark and messed up so I hope ya'll ready to take it.

This is also gonna be polyamorous relationship (meaning more than two people are dating one another), if you don't like that, then please leave this fic right now...

With that said, enjoy this story~ 💕

~

Sonny never intended to kill him. The raven man just wanted an escape from the ongoing chaotic situation. The other man was towering over him---holding his arms down by the kitchen counter.

He wanted to break free, ceased himself from the man's heavy grip and their other hand that was slowly travelling underneath the hem of his pants---but he felt helpless.

That until, his muzzy gaze riveted on the shiny knife silently laying on top of the chopping board. The object totally forgotten by the other man who was busy feeling him up and leaving unwanted marks all over his neck.

Sonny reached out for it---his mind screaming that it was his only salvation. He wrapped an arm over the other, the maniac slightly chuckling, probably thinking that Sonny was reciprocating his perverted advances. 

Sonny saw the man's vicious eyes quickly scrunched up in pain when Sonny struck the sharp knife into his back.

The man's hands on him disappear, the perpetrator doubling over in agony as his once white tiled floor turned bloody red. Sonny breathed in and out, his eyes foggy and body sweating all over as he witnessed the man's panicked eyes slowly drifted to nothing but a blank gaze.

Sonny closed his eyes, so aware of the blood all over his clothes, hands and the knife that he was still holding.

He wanted this to be one awful nightmare. But, it wasn't. And, Sonny found himself running away. 

He bolted through the open back door, sprinting into the dead man's garden and into the darkness of the night.

He was thankful that it was already night time---nobody was around to witness his clammy hands shake or the paranoid look he was directing to any shadows his eyes wandered to.
Nobody will see the mess he was right now, or how he was tearing up and breathing shallowly.

He kept walking, running and wandering---not caring where his stumbling feet take him, as long as he was faraway from the heinous crime he just did.

His breath caught up on his throat when a light from an approaching yellow Porsche car stopped in front of him.

Sonny saw the side window gently pulled down as he was welcomed by two random strangers, all bruised and messy that was looking at him. The man in the shotgun seat grinned, speaking with a lively voice, "Need a ride?"

Sonny was speechless, not knowing what got up to him as he shakingly nodded his head.

His trembling hands opened the door of the passengers seat, sitting tensed on the back of the two random people who just offered him a car ride.

The man at the shotgun seat smiled at him, telling the driver with long hair to step on the pedal. The still quiet driver clicked his tongue but followed the other's request anyway.

Sonny glanced at the windows, the view slowly becoming a hazy blur when the car started moving.

Sonny closed his eyes, breathing in and out, as he wandered if all of that really happened.

~

TADAH! I FINALLY MADE IT! 🤭🤧💕

I have the whole outline of this story done so updates on this is gonna be more fluent than my other books 🤣🤭 (i apologize for the people who read my other books ✋😔)

I am really excited to share this one with ya'll and I hope to hear your opinions and comments about it. 💕

Btw, this fic is loosely inspired from a kpop music video entitled, "365 FRESH" by Triple H (not the wrestler, im gonna punch ya'll 👊😂) I love you if you know them 🤭🤧

The mood of the story is based from that but of course, I put my own twist on it so I hope ya'll enjoy 💕

That's it for now, have a lovely day and I hope you enjoyed this 💞

(SubtleJacklyn/Trixia)