chapter three

"Who's ready for lunch?" Alex asked, rubbing his hands together with a big grin

"If you carry me there." Johnny smiled.

"Hop on, papi." Case said, walking in front of Johnny so he could get on his back.

Johnny jumped on Cases back and the two of them took off toward the kitchen.

"Anyone else need a ride or are we all walking?" Alex asked.

"I think we're good." Riley laughed.

"Video diary!" I danced as I pulled out my phone and started walking with Alex.

"See you pull a camera out and I feel like I gotta do some dumb shit." Alex said before picking me up like a baby. "We gettin' lunch baby."

"Cole where are you?" I said, holding the phone up higher to see behind us.

"Howdy." Cole grinned waving as he skipped with Riley.

"How do you like Michigan so far Riley?" I asked.

"Lovin' it baby, I think I'm on the way to becoming a true Michigander." Riley said, making Cole laugh.

As we walked into the kitchen Jack and Alex Vlassic were waiting for us, immediately cracking a smile at Alex carrying me and Jonny on Case's back.

"What the hell goes on in the lifeguard office?" Danny laughed.

"Guys this is Pat Moynihan, he wasn't with us last night. Pat this is my cousin Erin and her best friend Riley." Jack introduced us.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled. "Alex you can put me down now." I laughed.

"I'm chillin." He said, adjusting his grip. "Boutta do some squats."

"It'll be the most you've ever squatted in your life." Jack laughed.

"Dude! What the fuck?" I said.

"Thats messed up Rowdy." Cole said.

"That's not what I meant," Jack retaliated. "I swear! I just meant Turcs is a little bitch!"

"I'll show you who's a little bitch." Alex said, getting ready to squat.

Alex started squatting holding me and the guys were laughing.

"What the hell?" Trevor laughed as he entered the kitchen with empty plates.

"Jack called Alex a little bitch, so now he's squatting me." I laughed.

"I can see that." Trevor smiled.

Alex put me down and flexed, grunting as he got in Jack's face.

"Lunch is ready." The chef said.

"Maybe I should skip it, ya know since Jack thinks I'm fat." I said.

"What?" Trevor asked.

"Oh my god!" Jack said frustratedly as he picked up and threw me over his shoulder. "I will literally chill like this for the rest of lunch to prove to you that you are not fat and I just fucked up my words."