Welcome One & All To This Even Better Sinfully Delightful Series!!

Hello you Amazing Freaks!!

This is the all new redone, reworked, rewritten version of Book 1!
Into The Rabbit Hole & All It's Sinful Delight!

Now as everyone who just finished Book 3 in the series,
Sinful Delight & The Masters That Share,

Know this is the version I'm hoping to get published sometime next year!! Because of this I am only going to be posting the first 10 chapters. That way it will give all y'all something to look forward to once I DO get it published!!!

So, I need each and everyone of y'all's help! If y'all see any mistakes let me know! If a part of the chapter doesn't flow right, let me know! If I have a characters name, or detail wrong, please let me know!

I want to personally thank each and everyone one of you, my readers, for making this series such a success! Believe me, I didn't think the first version of this book would get one read, and boy have y'all blown that goal to shit! 😜

But I want to give a special shout out to 2 very important ladies! Without AleCaballeroGermani & to talk to I don't think I would have made it this far! Y'all truly don't know how much y'all mean to me!

Now! Without further ado, let's get to the main event!!!!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Overview

  Abbie Black is a simple girl from a small town in Virginia, with very simple dreams. To graduate from High School with honors, and be accepted into her dream college, New York University, or better known as N.Y.U, with a four year academic scholarship. Which is exactly what she does!

  Being away from home for the first time in her life she begins to thrive, not only in her studies, but within herself as well.

  Quickly making some amazing friends. Who decides to take the blossoming wallflower under their wings, and give her tips and tools on how to dress, wear make up, and love the woman she's becoming. More importantly, they make her stop and enjoy the world going on around her while she's here chasing her dreams.

  Sophomore year starts off like the year before. Abbie gets a new roommate named Mandy Jane. The first day of her Economic class she meets a guy named Trevor Davis, and even begins to date him. But, only after months of group study session, weeks of texting, and days of him groveling to accept.

  It was almost the end of another year of school, and things couldn't be going any better for Abbie right now. But, nothing good ever lasts long in her life, and when she finds out what those same two people that claim to care for her, have done. Essentially crushing her very soul, and almost stealing her dreams away. She's devistated, and has no idea what to do, or where to turn to next.

  Go back home to nowhere, Virgina to her mom with her tail tucked firmly between her legs? Or, seek help from the only other member of her family, an Uncle Joe she barely knows, and ask for help? Except, once she finds out that helps involves working as a GEM in his members only BDSM club, called Sinful Delights, will she be able to go through with it?

  How bad could it really be if my Uncle is the one sending me there in the first place? This is going to be a piece of cake!...Right??

  Follow Abbie along her journey as she enters Into The Rabbit Hole, and finds all the Sinfully Delightful pleasures this world has to offer that she never knew existed! While also unknowingly catching the eye of one of the clubs most exclusive bachelors!  

*This Book has Mature Themes & a lot of sex! So, if you're under 18, please proceed with caution! You have been Warned!!*

******************************
Sinful Delight Series:
Book 1: (ruff draft)
https://www.wattpad.com/6366630
Book 2:
Sinful Delight & The Masters Might
https://www.wattpad.com/663048942
Book 3:
Sinful Delight & The Masters That Share
https://www.wattpad.com/727858338
Book 4:
Sinful Delight & The Masters Innocent
Coming January 2020!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Copyright

Into The Rabbit Hole & All It's Sinful Delight
By Callie Sumner™ 2019

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published as a work of fiction subject to condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this a violation of the Copyright Law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, non commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, weather or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for distribute materials available through this course are listed below:
Callie Sumner ™ 2019
Calliesumner@rocketmail.com

© 2019 Copyright by Callie Sumner. All rights reserved.