Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Uncle Joe To The Rescue

The rest of the week at school was uneventful, thankfully. I went back to being the antisocial kid from high school while in class. Not talking to anyone, or staying around to socialize. Even though I knew each and everyone of them already heard the news of what happened, thanks to a certain bitch who shall not be named I'm sure, behind my back. Causing me to send up numerous prays for the end of each day to hurry, and this semester officially be over.

When I made it back to Joss and Tess's apartment each night I still felt drained from hiding at school. Which is the only reason I let both of them talk me into staying with them over the summer break. Instead of going home like I originally planned, and Lord knows I could sure use my momma's hugs right about now!

But, neither Joss nor Tess played fair either! Supplying me with copious amounts of wine each night. While reassuring me with their help to find a job, and also find and finish each piece of paperwork for a loan. All but insuring my acceptance.

During our Friday night wine session I asked both girls if they would come with me to get the rest of my things from my dorm room. Both women agreed immediately. Joss even jumped up from her seat to pace the floor. Muttering all the things she would do to Mandy if the bitch still happened to be there.

So, the next day, the three of us were standing outside of my dorm at noon. Joss and Tess grabbed my hand in one of theirs as we made our way inside the building, and up to my dorm. Which was thankfully empty of all of Mandy's things. While my side of the room remained untouched.

With Joss and Tess's help we had all of my things packed and ready to go in minutes. We each carried several boxes and bags down to my car. Before peeling away from the curb leaving that hell behind!

Once we made it back to the apartment the three of us had a lazy night to ourselves. After they helped me unpack some of my stuff, and put the rest in an empty hall closet. The one thing I'm most thankful to them is the fact that when the three of us woke up the next day, it was like nothing was going wrong!

Toss and Jess made it a point to laugh and joke around with me. They made sure I got out of bed, took a shower, and at least left the apartment everyday! Slowly but surely, both of them kept me from sliding further into a black hole of depression. That I just desperately wanted to lose myself in!

Both women would go through each newspaper, wanted ad, and website for job listings, and leave each one on the kitchen table for me to go through. Before leaving for work themselves. Every afternoon we would meet up in the living room with our laptops, and spend hours sending away for any and every possible form of loan we could collectively find.

I wasn't holding out any hope with the loans, but thankfully I managed to get three different job interviews within the first two weeks. None of the jobs would pay nearly enough for what I need for one semester of tuition, but anything will help at this point!

It didn't take long after meeting the man from him to piss me off, though. As soon as his assistant introduced us the sleaze ball couldn't take his eyes off my cleavage! Then while he was escorting me to my chair, his right hand fell down to my ass. Which is nicely showcased in my tight black and white pin striped pencil skirt. That made me feel awesome before leaving, but not now!

I almost said "Fuck This Shit!", and left when his beefy hand grabbed a handful of ass cheek as I sat down, but I managed to bite my tongue and wait it out instead. At least I already know the old man has a serious problem keeping his hands to himself! Glad I know now, and don't have to find that little nugget of information out later!