3| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ʜᴇᴀᴅʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀꜱ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

𝕯ipper and Mabel are sitting on the living room floor eating popcorn and watching the latest Duck- Tective episode on Tv, while (y/n) sat on the couch reading a book titled "Who Killed Dr. Capo?"

Mabel was in the midst of making a new sweater, occasionally pausing to aim her full attention to the show as Dipper devours a mouthful of popcorn.

The show features a constable and a duck wearing a Sherlock Holmes hat standing next to telephone booth that has limbs of an unseen person sticking out.

Mabel and Dipper both reach for bowl of popcorn at the same time, but Dipper got to it first and slapped Mabel's hand away.

Constable: I'm afraid your services won't be required here, sir. My men have examined the evidence, and this is obviously an accident.

Ducktective: An accident, constable? Or is it...MURDER!?

Constable: What!?

[Duck-tective will return after these messages]

Mabel dropped her new sweater and gasped in awe.

Mabel: That duck is a genius!

Dipper: Eh, it's easier to find clues when you're that close to the ground.

Mabel: Are you saying you could outwit Duck-tective?

Dipper: Mabel, I have very keen powers of observation. For example, just by smelling your breath, I can tell that you have been eating...

Dipper takes a quick whiff sniff of the air.

Dipper: ...An entire tube of toothpaste?

Mabel looked away in shame, her face smudged in sparkling turquoise paste.

Mabel: It was so sparkly...

"Forget keen senses, that mint is strong! And is that strawberry flavor?"

Before Mabel can reply, Soos runs in the room.

Soos: Hey, dudes, you'll never guess what I found!

"Buried treasure!"

Mabel: Buried--Hey! We were gonna say that!

Mabel playfully punches (y/n)'s shoulders and laugh.

𓈒    ﹒   ☆        𓂂  ˚    ☆       ꙳    *     ࣭      ࣭

Soos: So, I was cleaning up, when I found this secret door, hidden behind the wallpaper. It's crazy bonkers creepy!

Soos gestures to them an old door that still has a bit of wallpaper on it. He tears it more and opens the door, revealing a very dark room. Inside it are dusty humanoid figures.