Cast of characters

Hello there my children!

Welcome to another au fan fiction of mine, with the au created by my friend _WinryRose_

This au is Hearts and Heroes The 100. There ended up being two versions due to creativity sparked by me :>

Anyway, here in this page beforethe prologue, is the cast of characters which are my ocs along with some of my friend's ocs are in this book.

So without further ado, time for some loreful introduction.

Characters: The Leaders of the nations of New Earth.

Fuher Cleopatra (Cleo): The ruler of the United Kingdom of Germany, which consists of the regions of Germany, Sweden, Finland, and Norway. She rules over her subjects with a balance of fear and tolerance. However, as a single ruler, it can get quite lonely ruling over a large kingdom. So a decree has been made for the kingdom to take care of that issue. With this decree, a bride will be chosen by the Fuher with the wedding happening at the time of the harvest. But when the 100 foreigners from beyond the fabric of the sky arrive, she and her kingdom will be ready to drive them out if needed. (Is extremely big gay- actually scratch that- SHE ULTRA GAY-)

Pharaoh Ramses (Samuel): The ruler of the revived ancient civilization of Egypt, where the people are devoted to the Egyptian God mainly known as Ra, the Sun God. It is believed the Pharaoh is the son of Ra, which gives the Pharaoh the upmost respect and power over the desert kingdom famous for it's restored grand pyramids after the Great Devastation. With the power of Ra by his side, Pharaoh Ramses rules his kingdom with a firm but fair iron fist, using his wisdom to determine right and wrong. He lost his right eye after the savage beast Cerberus, the three headed hound of the underworld, attempted to cause havoc, but the Pharaoh prevailed and drove the beast away from his kingdom. With the warning of the arrival of the 100 foreigners, he and his kingdom stand ready to defend and shed blood on the temple of Ra. (Can be an idiot sometimes but is still a lovable man-)

Princess Yaelia (Yael): The princess of the legendary mythological underwater kingdom known as Atlantis. After the Great Devastation, the underwater kingdom was discovered, and resulted in a new royal bloodline taking the throne and ruling over Atlantis. The princess has sworn to never eat any seafood, since she befriended the sea creatures that live alongside the underwater kingdom. She enjoys being on land, but perfers her home that she has ever known. Her childhood best friend Oracle in training Delphi from the kingdomof the revived ancient civilization of Greece often visits Atlantis and always spend time together. Her heart is never set on hurting anyone, unless the 100 foreigners happen to find and try to invade her kingdom. Both the king and queen of Atlantis hope that their daughter will find a husband to rule alongside her when it came her time to take the throne. However, the princess is set on proving her independence to rule Atlantis, but it appears love herself has other plans. (She be an independent wahman who needs no man to marry.)

Princess Willowflower Usagi Ming-Song (Patricia): The princess of the Ming-Song Dynasty that rules over the regions of Korea and Vietnam, she is the shortest, quietest, and the most delicate, making her the beloved treasure of the empire. She enjoys her time by walking around the gardens outside with her parasol, sipping her green mint tea in the courtyard, and playing her harp in her chambers. Her eyes are usually closed due to her shyness, but for some reason can seem to sense the world around her. The emperor and empress are proud of their beloved daughter, and are set on finding her rich husband to bring more prosperity to the empire. It seems that though the 100 foreigners from beyond the fabric of the sky might be a great place to look for a possible suger daddy. (Can do without a man but can be charmed pretty easily.)

Delphi (Demeter): The Oracle in training that lives in the revived kingdom of Ancient Greece, they live with their aunt Aquamarine, who is the Oracle of Greece and has powerful abilities to foresee the future and speak of prophecies given by the gods themselves. These powers blessed by the gods have passed down to Delphi, resulting in their days of training that involve lessons in singing, dancing, performing ceremonial sacrifices and offerings, and learning to convert visions into prophecies. While it can get a bit boring sitting on a stool with light curtains at the entrance of the volcanic mountain where Delphi inhales a bit of volcanic vapor, they don't really mind it at all since they are used to this daily life. They love to spend time with their childhood best friend Princess Yaelia of Atlantis, as they sometimes visit each other when they have the spare time to do so. With the arrival of the foreigners from beyond the fabric of the sky, Delphis powers of being an Oracle will be necessary for predicting the intentions of the 100. (Also doesn't need a man-)

Cheiftain Archimedes (Jake): The Aztec cheift that rules over his tribe in the legendary city of gold, El Dorado. The warriors of the tribe along with their leader take pride in their brutal fighting, along with the performances of their blood sacrifice rituals on top of the temple steps outside. When the Chieftess gave birth to the future cheif of the Aztec tribe, the Chieftain was overjoyed with the birth of his son that he swore to make him the greatest leader of the tribe. However the heartbreak came after his wife died 12 days after giving birth to his son due to illness, leaving the Cheiftain devastated with grief. After his wife's death, the Chieftain made a promise to protect his son no matter the cost. With the arrival of the 100, the Chieftain stands ready with his warriors to drive them out if needed and to kill them if they ever dared try to harm his son. (10/10 Dad of the year)

Count Hercules John Mulligan I (Hercules): The ruler of France and the islands off the coast, the Count of Monte Cristo oversees his kingdom with his sword to keep everyone in line. His views on politics can get a little more sensitive to some, along with his drastic views on women that he has no respect for. (His reasoning though for his viewpoints on women is very well- reasonable-) He enjoys his fencing and will use it if needed to deal with the foreigners. The Count's cold and distant personality makes him a respected being in his land, for if anyone tried to change that, his heart would still remain hard as stone. The Count will do anything to protect his home turf, and will enact slaughter on the 100 if necessary. Unless his destined soulmate among the 100 can warm his cold heart.

King Marquis Alexendre Hamilton Mulligan de Lafayette (Big Boi): The king of the gigantic beings known as Titans, which roamed the Earth and caused havoc during the Great Devastation until they were tamed by their new king long ago. The king is mute, but asserts his dominance with his giant like build and communicates by sign language. He may seem like a giant brute with no care about anything, but is a big softie at heart along with being a huge teddy bear. The arrival of the 100 foreigners won't be to much of a problem for the king and his army of Titans to eliminate, but the king hopes to find his queen who he can love, even if she happens to be short in height. (Short women are adorable for the king, hindering as to why he's into them.)

There are more characters to be known about, but they will be revealed throughout this book. For now, enjoy these main characters that are political screaming children that are lovable characters at the same time.

Now onto the prologue that really takes the cake in starting up the entirety of this book :3