Prologue

The following prologue was inspired by the song Gospel Truth from the movie Hercules. I recommend you watch it, it's pretty good.

Now onto this somewhat musically accurate prologue (Even though some parts aren't really that accurate-)

Long ago, the Earth was abandoned after the results of overpopulation, war, and death. The people living in the age of the "Old Earth" took off in a starship beyond the fabric of the sky after a nuclear bomb destroyed everything in it's path. The people of the Old Earth lived in the starship beyond the fabric of the sky in outer space, as the planet itself slowly recovered from the bomb and overtime, was forgotten by the humans that once dwelled in it's lands.

But what does the cost of leaving the Earth have on everything affected?

Does the humanity of Old Earth regret their forgotten actions that costed their fate to live their lives beyond the stars?

What has become of the Earth many years later after it's abandonment?-

"Oh my gods, are you hearing this right now?" A sassy voice belonging to a somewhat human version of a tiger anamatronic known as Tasha said as her illustration on the tapestry with her 4 other friends came to life. "The narrator's making this story sound like some questionable tragedy." Tasha said as she took the sad theatre mask from Mirabelle and put it over her face for a moment, giving some context on what she meant.

"Lighten up." Mirabelle said as she took back her sad theatre mask from Tasha. "We'll take it from here dear narrator." Harmony spoke with a smile as she put away her battle armor, revealing her white dress underneath. The other four also put away their garments, revealing their white dresses, before beginning to take over the storytelling of this prologue. (And possibly the entirety of this book but the ladies know when to give the narrator the spotlight.)

You go girls.

"We are the Muses." Harmony spoke, "Handmaidens to the Goddess of Light, and proclaimers of the leaders of the age of the New Earth!" "Leaders like Count Hercules." Mirabelle said in a dreamy tone as she pulled out her fan and used it to fan herself. "Honey you mean HUNKules." Tasha giggled before she hopped off her spot and went over towards to where there was a mural of the Count nearby. "I'd like to make some sweet music with his-" (Tasha NO-)

"Our story," Harmony said as she cut off Tasha with an unamused look, "Actually begins, before the leaders of the nations of New Earth, many eons ago." A magical golden stairway made of thread appeared in front of Harmony and the other muses before they vocalized and began to dance down the stairs and sing.

"Back when the people of Old Earth left."

Harmony started off as Tasha quickly caught up with her friends as they made their way down the steps.

"The planet Earth was down on it's luck."

The 5 muses made it down the steps before approaching a large mural of giant human like creatures and smaller creatures that appeared to be causing destruction.

"As everywhere Reapers and gigantic brutes called Titans ran amok."

The mural came to life as the Titans and Reapers were displayed wrecking havoc on the Earth, as a small plate fell next to Tasha and shattered into pieces on the floor.

"It was a nasty place." Tasha spoke as she picked up her white dress and carefully stepped over the shattered pieces in her heels.

"There was a mess wherever you stepped."

"Where chaos regined and natural disasters never slept."

"Sing it girlfriend!" Tasha said with a smile.

"And then along came Zeus!"

A mural nearby came to life as it showed Zeus, the Greek God of the Heavens and ruler of the other gods, emerging from the clouds with a golden thunderbolt in his hand.

"He hurled his thunderbolt!"

Harmony narrated as Zeus hurled his golden thunderbolt towards thunderbolt towards the ground, as the earth below the Reapers gave way before they fell into their prison in the earth's core, while the other muses began to narratate/sing the chorus.

"He zapped!"

"Locked those Reaper suckers in a vault below."

Tasha sang as the Muses were dancing along to bring that effect of mythical pazzaz.

"They're trapped! And on his own stopped chaos in it's tracks! And that's the Gospel Truth!"

"The guy was too type A to just, RELAX!"

SilverMoon and Maid Marianne sang while forming an A with their bodies before breaking away with a fabulous twirl.

"And that's the start of New Earth." Mirabelle said as the Muses were gathered around in a circle. "Yeah baby." Tasha remarked.

"Zeus selected the remaining humans living on Earth to become the leaders of the new nations with the blessing of peace and prosperity to their reign." Harmony spoke as a mural showed Zeus himself bestowing his blessings on the first leaders of New Earth.

"The leaders tamed the globe while still in their youth." Maid Marianne sang softly.

"And while though honey that may seem impossible, that's the Gospel Truth!"

The muses began to vocalize again before dancing.

"On New Earth, life was sweet and peaceful as Lan di journ!"

Each muse did their own jump dance, involving a flip in the air or a fabulous pose.

"And while though honey that may seem impossible, THAT'S THE GOSPEL TRUTH!"

The muses gathered into a circle as they vocalized loudly, as their magic glowed. The environment around them changed before a flash of light occurred. Only Harmony's voice was heard as the light settled in.

"Our tale begins, in the land under the rule of the Fuher..." 

Hello my children! I hoped you enjoyed your early Christmas present being this chapter :>

I'm so excited for tomorrow since it's my 16th birthday that special day! I may or may not come up with a oneshot based on this event involving Dove and the other Traits of Light ;)

Anyway happy reading my children, and I'll see you in the next chapter!

Doveria the Goddess,
Over and out!