Chapter 5: 'Hang Out'

It had been a week since Ashton had lost his virginity, and he couldn't wait to see that adorable blond boy again. It drove him crazy, he couldn't stop thinking about him.

Michael found it creepy, but Ashton disagreed. He thought it was pretty common to constantly think about the person that took your virginity. Which Michael responded with: "I lost my virginity to some random girl in a public toilet, do you see me thinking about her every second of my life?" Ashton just rolled his eyes. Michael was just jealous of Ashton, because Michael hasn't gotten laid in forever. His bitchy girlfriend doesn't want to. It really sucked to see his best friend hurting like that, but what more could he do? He warned Michael that she was a cheating bitch, and he didn't listen.

It was a Saturday, and Ashton really wanted to hang out with Luke. He hoped Luke wanted to hang out too, but he wasn't sure. Ashton really was kind of annoying that morning, maybe Luke didn't want anything to do with Ashton.

However despite Ashton's insecurities he decided to call Luke after he had taken care of his morning routine, and maybe blogged about One Direction for a while.

Ashton ate cereal, and watched the morning news. He liked to keep updated on the world's current events, despite Michael making fun of him for it. Hey, it wasn't Ashton's fault he liked to know what was going on in the world. Ashton then, picked out his outfit for the day, which consisted of a Greenday t-shirt (that was probably Michael's), black skinny jeans, and a pink flower crown with his basic black converse. His hair was unruly, but he didn't really know what to do with it, so he just left it the way it was, and hoped for the best. He brushed his teeth, and spritzed himself with a 'Candy Apple' scent body spray.

Ashton really enjoyed body spray. It was kind of another one of his things. The flower crowns, and body spray made him feel pretty. He much liked being called pretty than 'handsome', but it didn't matter to him. A compliment was a compliment.

Ashton sat on the couch, with his phone in hand waiting to get the guts to call Luke. He couldn't find the courage to press the 'call' button next to Luke's contact, so he waited until he felt that it was right. Michael walked into the living room, groggily.

"Why the fuck are you up, and dressed so early? It's only like ten in the morning." Michael groaned, and Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Good morning to you too, prick." Ashton remarked, making Michael flip him off. Ashton surpressed a giggle, and Michael moved to the fridge to get something to eat.

"Seriously, we're out of orange juice, and you didn't bother to tell me?" Michael asked, irritated. He shut the fridge, and walked over to the couch to sit. He layed his head on one of the beaded green throw pillows Ashton had picked out for the couch when they first moved in, and Ashton resisted the urge to scoot him off of it, because Michael had had a rough night.

He went out on a 'date' with Lissa again last night, and even worse she made him stay out until the wee hours of the morning. To make thing even more horrible, Michael had a job interview today. He was supposed to be going to get interviewed for a job at 'Zumies' a skater store in some little mall near by. Michael wasn't too excited, but they both figured they could use the extra cash to help with the rent.

"So, why are you so excited, and cheery today?" Michael asked, after a few minutes of silence. Ashton shrugged.

"Why aren't you so cheery today? Out too late with your devil girlfriend?" Ashton asked, rather cockily. Michael rolled his eyes, something he does a lot when he's around Ashton.

"She's not Satan, you ass. She just kept me out kind of late last night, that's all. We had fun." Michael answered, yawning at the end of the sentance. Ashton knew Michael didn't have very much 'fun' last night. How could he with that she-devil? Ashton was more than convinced she was using Michael or two-timing him. Either way, what she was doing to him was horrible, and wrong in so many ways. He was so worried for that one day where Michael would be heartbroken because he found out about her little tricks. He pushed the thought to the back of his mind, and talked to Michael about how Lissa drug him out to a club again to go dancing, and then got shit faced within the first few hours.