Chapter 6: YouTube

(A/N: Luke's dress on the side :) )

      It wasn't until a week later, that Skylar called Luke in hopes that he would be able to go shopping with her. Luke was thrilled that he finally had somebody that actually wanted to go shopping with him, and that most likely could handle shopping with him. Luke loved to buy new clothes, and it was something he always did. He always went shopping practically every weekend to get new clothes. 

They were set to go shopping Sunday, giving Luke a whole day's wait. Luke hated being excited for things, and as stupid as that sounds it was the truth. He hated that giddy feeling in the pit of his stomach, or the stupid sheepish smiles that would appear on his face when he was excited. He hated the feeling of being excited, so right now he was quite upset with himsef for allowing himself to feel excited.

Although, he could handle the feeling of being excited to see Ashton again. That little fucker crept into his every thought recently, and Luke hated it. Well okay, Luke didn't hate picturing Ashton's cute little face in his mind. In fact, he could probably picture Ashton's cute little dimples, those piercing hazel eyes, and that wavy dirty blond hair --that Luke really wanted to run his fingers though-- all day.

Calum knew something was up right when he got home last week, and saw Luke sitting on the couch on his phone, smiling to himself while clutching a pillow and rapidly texting somebody.

"You're texting that dude you hooked up with, aren't you?" Calum smirked, taking off his shoes and setting the grocery bags on the dining table (which neither of them used, but it was classy to have a table where people were supposed to eat their meals together.) Luke blushed, and nodded as his phone binged with another text from Ashton. Luke smiled bigger and replied as fast as he could. Calum rolled his eyes. "Well could you stop texting him for a minute and help me with the groceries?" Calum hinted, but Luke didn't pay attention. He was too busy typing up a huge paragraph to Ashton on why Princess Bubblegum was the best character in adventure time besides Finn.

"Sorry what?" Luke asked, staring up at Calum. Calum really wanted to let him have it. Cal really wanted to chew Luke out for ignoring him, but he couldn't. Luke was just finally finding somebody that accepted him for him, and for that Calum was grateful.

"Nothing, Lipstick. Just keep texting that hottie you did the do with." Calum replied, and Luke just smiled slightly as his phone binged again with another text from Ashton.

Yes Luke was slightly obsessed with Ashton, but it was normal right? Luke had never had a lover before, so this was his 'first love'. Lost in thought, Luke didn't hear his phone go off, until he snapped back into reality, and saw his phone was blowing up with notifications. He grabbed his phone, wondering why the hell his phone wouldn't stop making noise. He pressed the home button, and saw it.

'@na.duh: Lukeeeeee you just got to 100K on Twitter. Love you <3'

Luke had reached one-hundred thousand followers on his Twitter account! He was more than elated. It was quite exciting for that many people to actually care about what he had to say. Most of his followers were tweeting him the cutest congratulations messages, and that's when Luke made a decision.

There were some people that would hate him out there, and really he didn't need to aknowledge that shit. He needed to connect with his followers more, and what better way to do that than start a YouTube channel. He quickly sent out a 'thanks for 100k. More things coming soon ;)' Tweet, and decided to start his channel soon. He felt so excited, and he hated it.

Luke wondered what his channel name would be. He decided it would need to include the word 'makeup' in it, as that's what Luke wanted to do on YouTube. He wanted to do hair, makeup, nail and DIY videos. He needed somebody to help him with it, however. He assumed that neither Calum, or Ashton knew anything about makeup, and his only real friend that was a girl was Skylar. He decided he'd ask her tomorrow when they went shopping.

Sparkle (Lashton)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara