Trouble

Damon awoke to his phone buzzing; He groaned as he rolled over and looked at the caller ID 'Elena' was calling. Damon rubbed his eyes and yawned as he answered the phone ''Damon isn't here at the moment, He is sleeping. Please leave your message after the snore.'' Damon's tone was snarky and dripping with sarcasm. ''Very funny, Damon.'' Damon heard Elena say on the other end of the phone. ''I can't find Jer, Or Bonnie. Have you heard from either of them?'' Damon yawned once more ''Why would they message me?'' He questioned Elena, Jeremy hated him and if he knew that him and Elena had been dating for a few weeks now he would probably get him self killed by trying to kill Damon. And Bonnie, Well she is a witch and Elena's best friend. That pretty much says it all. ''Come outside.'' Elena said to Damon. Damon hung up the phone and tugged on his pants; He left himself shirtless to tired and lazy to care that his chest was showing. Damon opened the front door and leaned against the door way ''Yes?'' He questioned Elena half annoyed and half curious. ''You're coming with me.'' Elena said determined as she tugged at his wrist, Damon didn't budge. ''I need a shirt, Elena.'' He notified her. Elena looked him up and down ''Oh, Right. Well hurry up.'' She said as she motioned Damon off to inside the house.

Damon drove around town for well over an hour looking at Elena's house, The Grill and even the cemetery But there was no sign of Jeremy or Bonnie. Elena sighed frustrated. ''We'll find them.'' Damon tried to reassure her, For some reason that made Elena angry ''It's my brother, Damon! For all I know he could be dead right now! And Bonnie, Poor Bonnie who knows if she is alive or dead either?!'' Elena said freaking out. Damon pulled over and stopped the car. ''Look, You can either be stubborn and go walk and look for them or you can shut up and co-operate.'' Damon said, And with that Elena stopped talking. ''Now.. I'm going to keep driving-'' Damon started and Elena went to interrupt but he put his hand up in a 'let-me-speak' kind of way ''And if we don't find them with in an hour we will go ask Matt or something.'' Damon suggested his tone rather annoyed. Elena's face light up, Damon expected a light bulb to go off on top of her head. ''I'll text Care!.'' Elena said joyed yet fearful. Damon nodded as he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, He started the car and started driving around again. Down every street now, Just in case they were with some one else. 
''Caroline texted back, We have to go to her house.'' Elena said rushed. Damon looked over at her then back at the road, He did a U-turn and they were off to Blondies house.

Once they arrived Elena hopped out of the car and ran up to Carolines door, Almost tripping on there beaten welcome mat. Damon trailed behind her as he watched Elena knock on the door, Damon and Elena exchanged glances then Caroline opened the door and hurried them in, Locking the door behind them. ''Wheres Jeremy?'' Elena's voice almost cracked, Damon could tell she was holding back tears. He also noticed she forget that Bonnie was gone too. Carolines face grew sad and Damon gave her an unpleasant look, He knew something was wrong.. Really wrong.
Caroline shook her head left and right and bowed her head ''I.. I don't know. Some one took them.'' Caroline paused as she looked up into Elena's frightened brown eyes, Not frightened for herself; For her brother. ''What do you mean some one took them?'' Damon asked in a cocky 'Damon' tone. Caroline shook her head again ''Jer and Bonnie were here and then all of a sudden I heard a bang upstairs and went to go check, When I came back down they were gone.'' Caroline said almost in tears now. Elena shook her head ''No..'' She started her voice still cracking ''This can't be happening.'' Elena shut her eyes as Damon looked at her with saddened eyes. ''But who ever it was left this.'' Caroline said as she held up the object. Damon examined the fine object;  It was a bracelet; A bracelet he has seen only one person wear. ''I know who it is.'' Damon said in disappointment, Annoyance and anger. ''Who?!'' Elena questioned. ''Stefan.''