Home

''So is everybody going home?'' Damon questioned as he looked back at Mopey Jeremy, Annoyed Bonnie and tired Caroline. ''There staying at your place, And so am I.'' Damon heard Elena say, He was going to object but knew it was no use. They pulled up to the fabulous Salvatore boarding house. ''Great a night with a dick.'' Jeremy complained in his usual mopey voice ''Oh suck it up.'' Damon said annoyed. All 5 of them got out of the car and walked inside, They all took a minute to admire the place then they all went straight for the alcohol. ''Elena can we speak?'' Damon questioned her as she was about to get some vodka, She put the bottle down slowly and nodded; Following Damon.

Damons POV (Trying this out haha.) 

I walked upstairs into my bedroom as I knew Elena would follow, We stepped inside my room as I closed the door, My heart was racing; How was I suppose to tell her this? ''I'm going to tell you something, And I need for you not to freak out.'' I said to her in a pleading tone, I couldn't lose her. I looked over at Elena who was now on my bed, Looking so beautiful. I could see she nodded slowly as worry filled her eyes. I stood in front of her while taking a deep sharp breath in. ''The night your parents died I returned to town; I followed Stefan here. You were on the phone with  your mom..'' I paused looking over at Elena as she nodded again ''I remember that, I was saying how I didn't know if I wanted to be with Matt anymore.'' She said her tone confused. I let out a sad sigh ''Yeah but what you don't remember is that night we met.'' I paused once again, Feeling the sadness she was. '' You asked me what you wanted-'' This time Elena cut me off ''You want a love that consumes you, You want passion an adventure and even a little danger.'' She said as her brows furrowed together. ''How do you know that?'' I was just as confused, I compelled her.. She couldn't remember. ''I don't know it just was always in my mind. I thought it was me telling myself that's what I wanted. That's why I chose you, I get all of those things from you.'' Elena said as she smiled at me, I nodded ''Yeah that was me, But I compelled you not to remember. I knew you'd be better off with Stefan.'' I said sad remembering how in love she use to be with him. ''But actually I'm better off with you.'' Elena confirmed. I smiled to myself, I knew she still loved Stefan deep down inside even if she would never admit it to me. But right now I knew she wanted me instead of him, I use to think she was just like Katherine; Wanting both of us and all, But she isn't. She's the girl I love, And she loves me in return.. It took her long to admit it and I was taken back by how she chose me but now I do see it is for the best, We were meant to be together. Elena smiled at me as she stood up and wrapped her arms around me, We hugged a loving hug and once we parted we began downstairs. Every one was asleep, Snoring. ''You snore too you know.'' I teased Elena, She hit me in the arm as I laughed. This was what I always imagined it'd be like, Just real this time.  I heard a loud banging on the roof and everyone woke up suddenly to it; I stared at Caroline, Elena, Jeremy and Bonnie who were all huddled together on the couch, And just with in that second some thing or some one breezed in. Caroline stood in front of her 3 friends protecting them as I seen Stefan appear, ''I want Elena.'' Stefan's voice was cold and bitter. ''There's no way in hell.'' I simply barked at him, Stefan came charging at me as I went for him at the same time. We clashed as I threw him into the stone of the fireplace; Elena was crying frantically and Jeremy was watching in fear; Bonnie was chanting some spell or prayer maybe. ''Fine..'' Stefan said too nicely. And with in those few seconds Stefan had Jeremy in his arms, One arm around his neck the other hanging by his side. ''STEFAN DON'T!'' I heard Elena scream threw sobs. I flew over too Stefan, Knocking Jeremy our of his arms. ''Stupid move, Brother.'' Now my tone was cold, Pure anger flew threw it. Stefan snarled at me and then he was no longer in front of me just as I turned around I heard a snap. My eyes widened and Stefan was gone, And there was Bonnie laying on the floor; Lifeless. I hear everybody screaming and crying as I rush to Elena's side. ''She can't be dead, No. Bonnie come back.'' Elena cried. ''I'm going to kill him.'' Jeremy said threw tears and gritted teeth. I looked at Bonnie's finger and seen Jeremy's ring. Jeremy nodded at me ''I put it on her when Stefan came in.'' He said, Every one sighed.