Now you're buried alive

Elena fell back into a deep sleep, Usually what happened as a new vampire. You wake up on and off but always go right back to sleep well sort of sleep, Sort of dead. I carried her to Caroline's car and laid her in the back seat as we drove to the boarding house. ''It'll be okay.'' I hushed Caroline as I seen tears fall from her eyes, As she bit her lip to try and stop them from falling. Caroline nodded repeatedly ''I..I know. Just this wasn't supposed to happen!'' Caroline yelled and cried as she hit her steering wheel, I knew what she meant. Elena wasn't supposed to be a vampire this soon, Let alone kill herself.

''I want to kill him.'' I told Caroline as I carried Elena into the house, Caroline opening the door for me. ''I want to see him suffer, Rip his heart out and shove it down his throat.'' I said threw gritted teeth. I felt Caroline's hand on my back, Rubbing it to sooth me. But nothing could take away this anger, I hate Stefan and I want him dead. I set Elena down on the couch as Caroline gave me a genuine sympathetic look. ''I don't even know what to feel at the moment.'' Caroline said hopelessly, I looked over at her as my eyes fell to the floor. And now we wait, For Elena to awake. For her new life to be with in her. I don't know how she will act, Who she will be now. But what I do no is that I'll love her either way.

Two hours 6 minutes and 3 seconds later she finally awoke gasping and panicking ''Elena!'' Caroline yelled as her arms wrapped around her best friend ''Wh.. What happened? Am i a.. Vampire?'' Elena asked confused, As If she had awoken from a bad dream and wasn't sure if it was real or not. Caroline looked at me with a worried yet thrilled look, Worried that Elena would change her mind and not want this life and thrilled to see Elena alive - in some form. I nodded at Elena, Letting a low sigh escape my pleasant lips ''Now we can be together, Forever.'' Elena said as she jumped up and wrapped her arms around me, I wrapped my arms around her in return. Putting my face in to her shoulder. Elena pulled back ''I need to call Jeremy.'' She said alarmed, I nodded in understanding ''And I need to go.'' Caroline laughed as she gave Elena a gentle loving friend hug and a wave of goodbye to me. Elena went threw her purse and pulled out her phone, ''I texted him already, Telling him whats up.'' I told Elena, Hoping she wouldn't be mad. She gave me a 'thank-you.' Type of look ''I'm glad I don't have to break it to him.'' She told me as she put her phone on speaker and it started ringing. ''Hello? Elena?!'' Jeremy asked picking up the phone on his end. I seen Elena smile as she nodded ''Hey, Jer. I'm so sorry, About all this.'' She told him in the most meaningful way possible ''No, Elena. I get it. You're still my sister.'' Jeremy said as Elena let a sigh of relief leave her lips ''So have your fangs come in yet? - I'm kidding.'' Jeremy joked, Elena laughed and they talked for over an hour. I let them have there privacy, Although I could still here then when i was in the kitchen. Elena finally hung up walking over to me as she swung her arms at her side ''That went well.'' I told her with a sweet smile, She returned the smile ''Yeah, It did.'' I could tell she was happy, And it made me more at ease with all of this. It wasn't going to be easy, Her going threw all the 'new' things. But i'm always here for her. ''I'm hungry.'' Elena said slowly with narrowed eyes as she opened the fridge door and made a sandwich, "She took a bite as I tried not to laugh. She was definitely disgusted, Her face had it written all over it. ''It's disgusting..'' I said with a low laugh ''Yeah I'm going to puke.'' She said as she spit it out onto a plate. I threw the chewed up sandwich and the plate in the trash as I put my arm around her waist ''Come on.'' I said leading her down the hall way. We made our way downstairs as I opened the big white freezer in the basement, Elena gave me a skeptic look an uneasy one as I picked up a blood bag and handed it to her ''Here.'' I said as she looked down at it ''Damon, I.. I can't.'' She said hesitantly, I sighed ''Yes you can, You need to feed.'' I told her as she nodded slowly and opened it ''Only if you do it with me.'' She told me with a pleading look, I nodded as I picked up one for me and opened it. We put it to our lips at the same time and indulged our self into the overwhelming taste. It was an indescribable feeling, It made you feel so wonderful - powerful. Elena's Eyes turned red and the veins started to show, She was enjoying it. We finished our blood bags quickly and headed back upstairs ''That wasn't so bad was it?'' I asked with a kind smile ''No, it was.. good.'' She admitted, Pleased with it. Elena flopped on the couch as I sat beside her, Lifting her legs up then setting them on my lap. Her face turned.. Weird. She was mad, I looked at her with confusion as her face turned irritated. Seconds later her hand was around the light bulb on the lamp, She crushed it. ''Uh.. Ok. I didn't like light in this room any ways.'' I said laughing. ''Sorry.. The light it hurt.'' She admitted then cuddled up to me. I rubbed her back and suddenly she fell asleep.

I rolled over and fell off the couch ''Ow.'' I mumbled as I picked myself up and sat on the couch and noticed Elena no where in sight. I checked around the house, Still no Elena. Maybe she went home I thought. I picked up my cell phone seeing a message from here ''I'm going to kill him.'' Elena had texted me an hour earlier. My eyebrows pulled together ''Who?'' I texted back quickly, Kind of afraid. She replied only seconds later ''Stefan.'' She texted back, I grew shocked. ''Why?'' I sent her, This time it took her longer to reply ''How he tortured you, Hurt me.'' She texted again. I threw my hands up in the air, I tried to text her a few more times but this time no reply. I grew afraid and worried, And had no idea where Stefan could be. It had been an two hours since she left, What if she is dead? I grabbed my leather jacket and went outside to see Elena's car pulling up in the drive way, She hopped out quickly and ran up to me, I didn't know what to think or what to do. She threw her arms around me ''I killed him.'' She said threw sobs. My jaw dropped and I felt like crying a long with her.

Stefan was gone - Forever. Never coming back, My poor brother.