WHO? 2

The noise coming from inside the large building got louder and louder as they approached.

They saw a small figure suddenly run towards them, bike right beside her.

The closer they both got to each other, the more visible and clear each other's faces became.

She had a semi-round face with slightly chubby cheeks, long, black, straight hair, and her forehead and eyebrows were covered by a colour-matching (black) set of bangs. Her eyes glistened excitedly.

"Welcome travelers!" She greeted them warmly and waved her hand at them, followed by a "follow me!" She then proceeded to get on her bike and make way towards the building.

They all looked at each other in confusion, but shrugged and followed her inside.

If the place looked big from the outside, it was even bigger on the inside. There were running tracks all over the place, cars, bikes, you name it. Anything related to racing.

Out of nowhere the girl appeared again. "Hi! I'm Sunmin! You must be tired from your journey, no?"

They nodded.

Observing their worn out clothes, she guided them to some fitting rooms and gave them some sports clothes that fit them each for them to change. The rooms also had showers, so they took the opportunity to take a much, much needed shower.

Now, clean with fresh-new clothes, they felt refreshed.

"We should go meet the others." She said when they were all ready.

She guided them inside the stadium and all of the people gave them friendly looks.

Who could have guessed there was actually life outside the system. It seemed like a crazy idea at first, but upon seeing all of the people gathered at the place, it did not seem so impossible now.

"What are your names?" She asked and they each introduced themselves individually. "You're traveling in a group. Do you have a name for your group?"

After thinking about it for a short time, Chan spoke up "yes. Stray Kids." Stray Kids... Nine letters, nine kids who strayed away from the rules and ended up far, far away from "home." Now they were homeless strays, but it didn't matter as long as they found the answers they were searching for.

"Fitting." She said with a smile. "Now, as an entrance ceremony let's have a race!"

They all lined up, and a gunshot sound went off.

Everyone started running.

It had been quite some time since they had been at the stadium, and they were soon adjusting to their life there, but they knew they'd have to leave soon. That did not stop them however, from enjoying their time there.

Changbin taught Felix how to drive, even though it was different, since they were racing cars.

"Let's race!" Changbin told Felix out of the blue, trying to escape the awkward silence as Hyunjin sat next to him.

"You ready? Let's go!" He said and both ran to the cars, laughing and yelling, as always.

Chan has a nice, quiet talk with Woojin as they looked after the others, smiling and laughing from time to time.

Seungmin soon joined Hyunjin, who was sitting alone, and engaged themselves in a lively conversation.

Jisung and Minho were playing around.

All of them seemed to be having such a great time, except for one... Jeongin.

He just sat quietly, by himself, observing everyone around him. Not just his fellow Stray Kids, but also the other people around him.