YOU.

It was time once more.

Time to move on, to keep going.

They said their farewells to the people who had kindly taken them in and taken care of them despite being complete strangers.

The people prepared them, gave them extra clothes, as well as extra rations of food and some notes.

The boys confidently walked towards their new destination, going through a tunnel, entering through the bottom floor to go all the way to the roof of the building. That building too looked abandoned, so it would be no trouble for them.

They stopped on their tracks when they saw that Jisung stayed behind for a little bit. Jisung stared at a camera situated on the wall, and began to tear its wires and dismantle the camera itself. He couldn't help it but feel like they were watching them and would come for them any minute. He wouldn't let that happen, not when they were in this long, sometimes hurtful, but freeing journey.

"Everything okay..?" Chan asked once Jisung joined them and he just 'smiled,' nodding his head.

When they arrived at the roof, there were already some things there; a couch with wheels, a shopping trolly, a trampoline (where they placed some of their clothes), some showers, lights, and many more things that they later added.

They excitedly ran through the large roof exploring everything.

Jisung stayed behind and just observed, which Seungmin noticed, so he ran back to get him to join them. This was the first time Seungmin had done something like that towards Jisung. He ran excitedly, one hand stretched out to reach for Jisung, and bright smile on his face as he trotted towards the other boy.

Seeing Seungmin excited and happy like that made Jisung smile, but this time he could feel it was genuine, which made him smile even more. "Come on, join us!" Seungmin said, grabbing a Jisung by the wrist and running towards the other seven boys.

I think I'll be good now. Jisung thought as he made way with Seungmin to the others. Mom... I love you, and I miss you so much, but wherever you are... don't be worried, I'll be good now, I am in good hands. I realised the questions I had were all answered perfectly by the eight other friends here with me. Our chemistry is perfect. Your son is safe and happy now. I will never forget you...

When Seungmin and Jisung joined the others, Changbin and Hyunjin sat on the couch as the others moved it around.

Little by little as they cleaned the place and move things around, personalising it. This was no longer an abandoned rooftop, now it was Stray Kids' abandoned rooftop.

They hung small lights, moved he speakers to somewhere they could dance comfortably to whatever music was playing, and somehow got the small TV to work, however, someone had to be cycling in order to provide power.

Once more things seemed to be going well, and even better than before. The nine grew ever closer, rather than just each one with their own friend, and they grew and learned so much from each other.

They would do all of their activities together; playing sports, eating whatever food there was (even if it wasn't always the healthiest), playing around with the trolleys, something as simple getting someone in and passing it between the others. Everything they did together was fun, and it was that way because they knew they could rely on each other like that.

Changbin finally approached Hyunjin, whom he had been avoiding for quite some time.

Changbin tapped the younger's shoulder unexpectedly, startling him and causing him to jump and let out a gasp, which earned a slight chuckle from the older. Typical scaredy-cat Hyunjin. Changbin thought with a grin.