Chapter 1

Nitroeon (Nie-Tro-ee-on) the god of elements and head counselor of the elite assassin guild The A.O.T.S or The Assassins Of The Shadows was murder by his own brother Darkravon the god of darkness.(Dark-ruh-von). Darkravon thinks he can escape but little does he know Nitroeon ́s Son ́s Fang,Frost,Blaze and me Bolt are getting ready to hunt him down and make him pay they will get revenge. Now before we get started I should tell you we aren't just some assassins guild we all have magic. I'm a speedster and a demigod of lighting. All of our powers correlate with our names for example. Fang=Animal(wolf), Frost=ice,Blaze=Fire. See get it? Good. Now onto the story.
"Come on, let's go..." Fang said with a sad expression.
We grabbed Darkravon's bounty of the bounty board and headed to Bottelo's blacksmith to get some new and improved weapons for the journey because we are going to need it especially were we going. The Dark realm, a place where bandits,thieves, and powerful dark magic assassin guilds lye. You have to go through the mystic forest to get there tho. As we walk through the town of Vanivila (Va-ni-vill-lah) pass the library and bell tower I notice the sky was gray and the weather was a bit cold kind of like those rainy days that make you depressed and just want to hide from the rest of the world.It's been like that since our father was killed, but i cant let the memory of my fathers death interfere with Darkravon's. We finally make it to Botello's.
"Hey guys,welcome back!" Bottleo said.
"Hey Bottelo it's been awhile" Blaze said looking around.
"It sure has you haven't been in since-
Frost and Fang shot him a look of hate.
"S-sorry, I didn't mean to-" Bottleo stumbled.
"Hey bolt I got that item you requested." He said quickly.
"Really,done already?" I asked.
"Yep,here you go." He replied.
Bottelo then handed me a sword the handle was made of gold aligned of red lightning and the blade was cast into the shape of a lightning bolt. It was fairly light but i could tell it could do some damage with a little bit of magic.
"Tum mere ho." I whispered. (You are mine)
The sword then began to glow,red lightning started to flicker on the blade and a blinding light consumed the room.
"Jesus what was that!?" Bottelo said covering his eyes.
"Oh, it was nothing but a little bit of magic to extend my powers capabilities using the sword." I said.
The glowing sword then died out and the lightning stopped flickering.
"Just looks like a normal sword to me." Bottelo said chuckling.
"To the human eye maybe but he just turned the ordinary sword into a powerful weapon." Fang said holding a scythe and chanting the same chant to extend his powers as well.
"We got our weapons you guys ready?" Blaze and Frost asked.
Frost was holding a crossbow and blaze was holding a katana.
"You do the chant?" I asked.
Just then Blaze's katana burst into flames and Frost's arrows frosted over.
"I don't know you tell me." Frost said smirking.