When You're Wet For Him

The young male leisurely kissed his way up the length of your bare stomach and between the valley of your breasts, before he paused at your neck. There he took a moment to inhale the delicate scent of your skin. The warmth of his breath tickled your neck and caused you to squirm slightly beneath him.

Soft kisses were tenderly placed along the curve, earning your lover a breathy moan from you in response.

Smile spreading, they nipped the sensitive skin, before gently soothing the pain away.

"More?" they questioned whilst adding another hickey to your glorious collection.

You merely nodded, unable to form a coherant sentence. Instead you carded your fingers through their hair, tugging at the ends.

Eyes now dark with lust, flashed away from your blush-tainted skin to meet your hooded eye contact. Upon observing your satisfied facial expression, a devillish grin spread across those plump lips of pure delight that, you were so very fond of.

Supporting himself on his forearms, your boyfriend's lithe body covering the entirety of yours, as he leant down to kiss you tenderly. You could still taste your heady sweetness on his tongue.

With a newfound vigor, you soon found yourself desperately grinding your hips into his, moaning at the feeling of his growing buldge, before tugging at the hem of the male's t-shirt, silently begging for it's removal from his persons.

He broke away momentarily from the borderline feverish embrace, only to chuckle at your groans of frustration. "Someone's eager." he muttered under his breath.

"You're wearing too much." you simply whined, as you nuzzled at his neck. "Less clothing, please." you begged, as your teeth eventually grazing the delicate skin, leaving behind angry, purple lovebites in dangerously visible places, where people would be sure to see them.

"(Y/N)." he warned, although the threatening tone was offset by a gutteral moan that, made you feel even more hot and bothered. "The marks..." the rest of his sentence became lost in a shaky exhale. "I'm going to look like a leopard." he eventually concluded.

"A hickied leopard." you giggled, gently soothing the bruised skin with your tongue. "Now, about that shirt?"

With a roll of his eyes, you lover hastily sat up, leaving your body exposed to the cool air, as opposed to his delectable warmth.

Straddled between his thighs, you found yourself instantly mesmerised by his suddenly visible form. You licked your lips hungrily at the expanse of alabaster muscle, which you were just dying to kiss and lick. His V line indents, like a beautifully carved arrow, pointed to what you most desired and craved to wrap your lips around.

Just thinking about his well endowed manhood, had you dripping onto the mattress underneath your wanting body.

Sitting up, you smiled lovingly up at your boyfriend. You placed kiss after kiss upon the graceful span of his collarbone, knowing that that was where his true sweetspot lay.

In the past, you had made him come from concentrating all of your efforts on that area alone. At first he had been embarrassed by his premature ejaculation but you didn't care, the sounds your boyfriend had made during his release were award enough.

You could feel the familiar build up of an orgasm grow within his stomach. The make's c*ck twitched and hardened further beneath the soft material of his boxers. At any given moment, he was ready to come.

Whilst lost in his beatiful rapture, an unsurprising whimper left your boyfriend's lips.

"(Y/N)..." he moaned, pulling away from you momentarily, not wanting to finish quite yet.

In the absence of his body, your breasts had become unsheltered to the cool temperature of the room. They became more perky, hardened and just begging to be sucked.

As he returned to your level, he dipped his head down to capture one of your mounds with his wet, sultry mouth. He watched your facial expression closely, marvelling at the way your eyes squeezed shut and mouth fell agape.

His tongue darted out to circle the nipple, which caused you to involuntarily buck your hips. "F*ck..." you hissed, hands carding through his brunet hair.

As he continued to toy with your breasts, you felt one of his free hands slip southward and before you could question what he was doing, you felt two fingers enter your sopping womanhood.

With a cry of pleasure, you felt a spasm of sensual gratification run throughout your trembling body.

You a slight pop sound, your breast was released from you lover's mouth. "You already feel so tight around me, baby." he purred. "So wet." he hissed.

"Always for you, baby."

****

A/N: I'm so sorry I couldn't finish writing this.