Chapter 8

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Sky's POV

I didn't sleep a wink last night, I was twisting and turning the whole night on my bed

I didn't sleep a wink last night, I was twisting and turning the whole night on my bed. For some reason I was feeling empty from inside, not only my home but my heart was getting the feeling of emptiness. I don't know why though.

I tried almost every room except for Ray's to fall asleep but failed to do so. It was almost five in the morning and I was lying lazy on the sofa in the living room trying to sleep. I was half asleep and half awake when the doorbell suddenly rang.

Who could it be so early in the morning?

I got up lazily from the sofa and dragged my feet towards the door. I open the door while rubbing my sleepy eyes and yawing.

It was Ray, standing outside the door.

I didn't ask him any questions and let him entered inside. He didn't look at me and enter inside with his head slightly bowed down.

I watch him going  and coming out after placing his bag in his room. 

He was standing in front of me saying something which I couldn't hear. At that time only one thing was going inside my mind. I fought the urge not to do it , but my mind was not cooperating with my body.

Keith might kill me for this later but I couldn't hold myself anymore.

So I went towards his direction and ......

...... hugged him.

His body became stiff as soon as I hugged him. He was not hugging me back though, as expected. I don't know why I did it when I hate him so much, but as soon as I saw Ray's face at my doorstep, all the feeling of emptiness was gone.

I said something to him which I don't know what it was because as soon as I hugged him , I fell asleep on his shoulder.

***

Ray woke me up an hour before I was supposed to leave to shoot for my commercial. He still wasn't making eye contact with me. 

All day I keep thinking for the reason as to why I hugged him?

He is freaking fag for God's sake!! And I despise them, then why?

Maybe I was sleepy and was not in my right mind or maybe I have become used to his presence. Well whatever the reason is, I won't be hugging him again ever in my life. I don't want to turn into someone like him.