Chapter 9

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Ray's POV

Few weeks later

Few weeks later

Few more weeks have passed and I can't believe that I am still working for the devil. Yes, he always tries to make my life miserable, like making his room super messy or burning food deliberately whenever he cooks something and many more.

But I can also see a tiny bit of change in his behavior towards me. I am still trying to figure that out though.

We didn't talk about that morning when he hugged me, ever again. He never bring that topic up neither did I. It was better this way, I don't want him to feel that I am indeed turning him into gay or something and end up loosing my job.

I didn't talk with Alex after our final breakup. I was miserable emotionally, but Keith and Kevin were always there for me to cheer me up. Yes, I told Keith about Alex one day when he blackmailed me emotionally saying that I don't really consider him as a friend and what not.

"Ray, two people are coming over related to work at lunch time. So, cook something good for them by the time they will be here, Okay. " Sky said when I was busy cleaning his room which was again in a mess.

Sometimes I really wonder whether he is really grown up or still a child?

It was Sky's day off and he was having fun while giving me work after work. It was hardly past noon and I was tired as hell, I am pretty sure he is planning to kill me today.

After finally cleaning his room and making it sparkling like stars, I drag my lazy self towards the kitchen and start preparing for lunch. Sky said that I don't have to cook something heavy, just things like pasta will be enough since they won't be staying long.

Thankfully pasta was ready within half an hour and I was dead tired. There was still time left for guests to arrive so I decided to take a rest for a while. 

***

"Ray, wake up. Guests are here." Sky was tapping slowly on my cheek trying to wake me up. I guess I fell asleep in my room after cooking.

"Sorry I fell asleep, when did they arrive?" I asked, yawning and rubbing my eyes. 

"They arrived five minutes ago. By the way I have to go for some work but I'll be back in flash, by that time feed them and make sure they get everything they want. Those two are really important people." he said in a hurry and left.

I got up from bed and freshened myself up in the bathroom. After that I went towards the kitchen and served the pasta in two bowls after heating it up.