welcome back!

Dippers pov

Me and Mabel are in my car going back to gravity falls for the first time in five years.
To say I miss it here would be an understatement, I wanted to come back for five years and now we're moving back to gravity falls (after a lot of convincing).

Mable is sleeping in the passagers side while I'm driving.
We pass a sign that said "WELCOME TO GRAVITY FALLS" 'home sweet home' I thought to myself.

a couple Minutes of driving later

We arrived at the mystery shack. "Mable wake up" I attempted to nudge my twin awake "no dipper leave me alone" she said while going back to sleep "but Mable we're Here" after I said that she woke up straight away and rushed to the front door. 'Mable Mable Mable' I thought to myself as I got all my stuff out of my car and was walking to the front door.

I thought I felt someone or something watching me but when I turned around there was nothing. So I shrugged it off and went inside.

???? Pov

'Oh my sweet pinetree' I thought to myself. 'my sweet adorable pinetree, you shall be mine soon' I thought to myself as I watch my queen look back before walking into that pathetic thing they call a 'shack'. 'he scenced me. good.' i thought smirking, 'soon pintree, very soon...'