day 1 at the fearmind part 2

Last time on The Queen Of Weirdmageddon

Then the doors burst open to reveal...

Bills pov
The zodiacs (well except for pinetree but y'all already knew that) "BILL!" screamed sixer 'oh this should be good'

Mables pov
"BILL" my great uncle yelled at bill. while I stared (more like glared) at bill as I saw dipper on his lap "GIVE ME BACK MY NEPHEW YOU DISGUSTING DERITO!!!!" "Let me think. Hmm nope! Sorry sixer but I can't do that" bill laughed "And why is that!" I yelled "because shooting star, we had a deal! Isn't that right pinetree~" ha asked. I see dipper nodded and then blushed and looked away.

"What type of deal?" Stan asked "the deal was that he'd be my queen forever and I'd not kill you guys" bill said with a smirk. "WhAt!?!?" me, Stan, ford and everyone else yelled/screamed at the humanoid Dorito

Bills pov
I smirked. then I gently grabbed pintrees chin and faced him towards me and then kissed him. I felt him slowly kissed back as I heard gasps coming from his friends and family. Once we pulled away I saw pinetrees face was all red 'cute!'. I then looked back at our 'guests' and said "I think it's time for you guys to leave". Then shooting star walked forwards and said/yelled "not untill we have dipper back!" "Suit yourselves kcahs rieht ot kcab meht gnirB, kcahs rieht ot kcab meht gnirB, kcahs rieht ot kcab meht gnirB!"
(What does it say. If you guess it right...you get a cookie)

I snapped my hands and their all gone "now..." I grabbed pinetree and teleported to our rooms "where were we..... Ah yes now I remember~" I kissed him and he kissed me back

Let just say things got pretty wild that night
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)