零 || ʜᴀᴛsᴜᴍɪ ᴛᴏsʜɪɴᴏʀɪ (prologue)

"Sho kun!" The 5 year old hatsumi yelled at the two colored hair man. "Look! Look!" She says ushering him to walk faster.

When Shoto was beside her he saw that she was holding an injured bird. "I saw this cute thing in the ground! I'll show you how my quirk works!"

Hatsumi's quirk was nature, meaning she uses all types of nature powers whether it was summoning natural disasters, bending or healing.

A green light emits from her left hand, slowly the broken wing of the bird returned to its normal form. The bird showed its gratitude by bowing, in which hatsumi pat its head.

"Be careful now kay?" She told the bird, it nodded before it flapped its wings and flew away. Shoto was fascinated at her quirk.

"That was amazing..." Shoto whispered, hatsumi grinned at him. "You had really grown to like your quirk?" The girl nodded in return.

"Well it was easy to master, I only use healing since using the destructive side is too dangerous!" Hatsumi replied. "And I'm too young and doesn't have a hero license so yeah I don't want my parents to be in trouble!"

¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨ . ¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸

"Mama! Papa!" Hatsumi yelled as she went looking for her parents, only to spot them lifeless and in their pool of blood.

Her eyes widened at the sight of her parents. "M-mama? P-papa?" She stuttered as she kneeled before the lifeless bodies.

Then she fell her neck being pierced by something, it caused her to be forced in slumber. "Let's go kurogiri, we got the target." Dabi said carrying her in his shoulders.

A black purplish portal appeared before them, they both got inside with Hatsumi teleporting to the Villain's hideout.

¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨ . ¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸

"Sir we found the girl!" A police officer yelled, all might went to the officer and saw a girl inside a glass with water and wires.

"Young Fujiwara...." All might said before he presses on something, the water drained and the wires detached themselves to the girl's body.

When the glass was opened all might got the young girl and used his jacket to provide warmth. They all got outside and she was brought to the hospital.

¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨ . ¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸

"Hatsumi chan." All might called. "From now on you won't feel alone, you'll be called Hatsumi Toshinori."

He hugged her gently, she also hugged back and it made him smile. "You call me your papa from now on since you're now my daughter."

She said something that made him smile brightly. "Hai, papa."