二 || ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ

"You did well on the fight." All Might praised her then pats her head. "We'll be having a training today so get ready for now, my daughter."

"Hai, oto sama!" She replies, complying to his order. The two got inside a car and headed straight home in a mansion.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· • ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°
- T I M E S K I P -
°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· • ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

When they got home hatsumi changed to her outfit inside the house with was a grey tank top, blue jogging pants with white line on the sides, black fingerless gloves, black knee length socks and rubber shoes.

She removed her glasses and tied her hair in ponytail style revealing a mini pony tail, as she is done from her preparation she did simply warm ups first.

She headed straight into the training room which was hidden underground the mansion, there All might is waiting. This training room was built for their quirks, it was made to stand against all quirks.

"Use your iron, shockwave, repulse and max quirk." All Might told her. "You told me it is similar to One for All right well use it at your very maximum strength."

"Understood, oto sama." Hatsumi replied, gathering the force of her quirk, her left arm was glowing like izuku when he used one for all but hers was way too powerful because the gravity, air and wind changed around her.

"Shock wave..."

"Texas..."

"SMASH!" The two yelled, as their fist collide causing a great wave blast and violet gust of wind. Hatsumi gritted her teeth at the slight pain she felt.

After that she noticed her arm had a light purple bruise at the elbow, but it quickly disappeared. "That's what he did to your body huh?"

"Hai, oto sama." Hatsumi said, now confident to her past since she had trusted All Might for it. "All for One quite modified my body by making it immunized to all physical attacks, long range attacks and to all kinds of poison and venom. And in case I got injured or wounded it will heal itself quickly in a few seconds depending on the impact."

"I see..." All Might says. "Well then let's continue, well have a nonstop sparring to further improve your combat experience! I'll improve your stamina, durability, strength, agility, reflexes and speed!"

"Hai, oto sama!" She says, getting excited for the sparring training.

And the two fought like there was no tomorrow, none of them took a rest as they gave their all. All Might didn't hold back as he went harsher but hatsumi didn't either, she wanted to improve and become stronger.

↫↫↫↫↫ • ↬↬↬↬↬
|| T I M E S K I P ||
↫↫↫↫↫ • ↬↬↬↬↬

"A-an intern?!" Hatsumi said. "But oto sama isn't this against the law? I will be getting an intern after the sports festival right?"

"Nope, there is another way to get an intern." All Might replied. "Is to file a permission to the court, if the court approves it then it will be presented to the government officials, once it is approved then you can use your quirk but only for a limited time. Example you can only use your quirk according to what's written on the agreement."

"But the government wants to see your improvement." He told her. "That is why I'm training you because this is like your first mission along with kamui and mt. lady, tomorrow you'll be going to konzatsu because reports say there are villain activities."