一 || ᴜᴀ ʜɪɢʜ

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ° .:**:.☆*.:。.✿
- ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴜᴀ -
✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ° .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Now it was the time for the UA to start classes after a long week given for the students that entered the Entrance Exam.

Meanwhile Hatsumi was sitting in the back, reading a book about supernatural powers, ignoring the booming voice of bakugo.

When izuku came in, thinking he was late for the class all he saw was just his classmates but he was shock to see bakugo fighting too as well.

"You're the guy that saved me!" Uraraka said as she noticed him. "Thank you for that! Again I'm Uraraka Ochaco!" She noticed the young green haired man staring at Hatsumi.

"She's Hatsumi Toshinori, daughter of the no.1 hero, All Might!" The green haired kid was happy to meet her in person. She had a mix of cream and pink color hair and gold eyes.

"If you're here to make friends then get out." Aizawa said as he came out from his yellow sleeping bag which made the two shock.

"Alright, all of you sit down in your seats." Aizawa told the other students who were still standing. "I'm Aizawa Shouta, I'll be your homeroom teacher. We'll be having a quirk assessment test, put on your PE uniforms."

After that everyone headed into the fitting room to change in their PE uniforms. Hatsumi just put on her uniform but as she was about to leave Uraraka talked.

"A-ano, Hatsumi san!" Uraraka called. "If may I ask does it feel to be the daughter of the no.1 hero?" Hatsumi smiled gently at the brown haired girl.

"Well, it's quite a hassle." Hatsumi replied to her. "Since you'll be followed by a lot of people, news reporters following me everywhere to the point that even the government has taken notice and assigned bodyguards wherever I go."

"That's quite cool." Tsuyu said. "You'll be protected by the guards-ribbit." Hatsumi just smiled at her.

"But honestly I do hate those kind of reporters." Yaoyorozu says. "They do not respect our privacy, they even locate our houses then try to sneak in."

"I agree on that part." Hatsumi said. "But luckily oto sama is kind and he was taking it for me." After all the girls got changed they all headed to the area where aizawa told them to meet.

"Our first quirk assessment test is Ball throwing." Aizawa started. "Here's one reminder, if you fall last you'll be expelled automatically."

"But sensei you can't do that!" Uraraka objects. "We've been starting our first day and yet we get to be expelled already?!"

The only students knew it was a trick was shoto, yaoyorozu and hatsumi. They know it was a trick to motivate the students to exert their very efforts.

After the small commotion the assessment started by bakugo going first. His recent achievement was 67 meters and now it went to a 705.3 meters with his remark: "DIE!" that made hatsumi facepalm and izuku thinking that bakugo thought of the ball as izuku.

Next was uraraka who got infinity score, hatsumi getting the same result.

And so on the quirk assessment test continued with some of the students struggling a little.

░▒▓█ o █▓▒░
ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ
░▒▓█ o █▓▒░