3

𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

A CLOAKED FIGURE quietly snuck into the dark chambers of the young prince. The man pulled at the drapes surrounding Caspian's bed, before clamping a hand over the boys mouth. Caspian awoke, looking around in bewilderment only look up and to recognise the professor looming over him.

Caspian instantly relaxed, "Five more minutes." He mumbled, turning over in bed, ignoring the Professors attempts.

"You won't be watching the stars tonight, my prince." The professor said gravely, "Come, we must hurry."

The older man yanked Caspian out of bed and to a wardrobe in the corner of the room.
Caspian looked at him in shock, "Professor, what is going on?" He questioned.

The professor scrunched his eyes in worry, "You're aunt has given birth... to a son." He answered. The professor stepped into the wardrobe, gesturing for Caspian to follow. He leaves the door open a crack, and peeped through it as Glozelle and his men surrounded Caspian's bed, and began to fire arrows.

Caspian and The professor raced down the unfamiliar, winding, secret stairway leading to the stables. Caspian jumped on his horse, with a pale face.

"You must make for the woods." The Professor ordered, as Caspian shifted on the horse, "They won't follow you there."

Cornelius handed a wrapped object to Caspian, who looked visibly confused. "It has taken me many years to find it. Do not use it except at your greatest need." The professor advised.

A wave of panic suddenly nicht washed over the boy, "Professor! What will happen to Catalina?" Caspian exclaimed.

"She will not have to face the same sentence as you do... they'll spare her." Professor Cornelius said hurriedly, "I'll be sure to explain tonight's events to her. Now go!"

Caspian hesitantly rode away glancing back at the Professor. Caspian galloped through the courtyard and knocking over an incoming soldier. He crossed the gates bridge, Looking back at Telmar seeing the celebratory fireworks  exploding. The boy knew that he couldn't return home or he'd be murdered, he just hoped his sister would be okay...

☆

LIGHT SEEPED through a crack in the drapes covering Catalina's window. She groggily swung her legs over her bed, walking towards the bright light, look down over the houses and residents of Telmar. The grounds were truly beautiful in the morning, you could see the Telmarine people rushing to and fro in order to get the morning chores and tasks complete.

Catalina melancholy hummed the soft tune of a song her mother would sing to her and Caspian as kids. She felt a pang in her heart remembering the happier times of her childhood. The girl walked towards her wardrobe, opening it up and admiring her dresses. She let her hand skim over the various fabrics, trying to choose one to wear for the day.

Her door was suddenly thrown open and Telmarine guards stormed into her private quarters, Glozelle leading them. "What is the meaning of this?" Catalina demanded to know, crossing her arms, as the guards closed in on her.

"Princess Catalina V of Telmar, you are hereby sentenced to stand before the court as a suspect of the disappearance of Prince Caspian X." Glozelle recited as guards grabbed the girl under her arms and dragged her out of the room.

"LET GO OF ME!" Catalina cried out, trying to twist out of the guards tight grip. "I will walk willingly, please just LET GO!"

The guards ignored her requests as they escorted her through the castles corridors and into the Telmar court. The girl was pushed to her knees, as the Telmarine Lords and Miraz all looked down at her.

"Surely, The Princess couldn't have been responsible for such an act..." one of the lords spoke up as the girl, bowed her head. So many emotions were running through Catalina's mind and body. What had happened to her brother? Why was she here?

"Princess Catalina, I presume you are aware of the circumstance of this gathering of the council." Miraz spoke loudly, silencing the lords small chattering.

"I'm afraid I am not aware at all, Uncle." Catalina replied truthfully, raising her head to meet Miraz' gaze.

"Telmar's Prince Caspian X disappeared last night, you were the last one to see him, and many people can testify that you both were fighting... can you concur?" Lord Sospespian asked.

"I cannot my Lord." Catalina answered, "I last saw Caspian at supper last night, I did not see him after that." A ripple of whispers ran through the room.

"LIAR!" Miraz yelled, slamming his staff on the stone floor, silencing the room and making Catalina flinch. "You sold Caspian to the Narnians in hope of getting the throne instead of him, not knowing that Prunaprismia birthed a boy last night."

Catalina's jaw dropped, "You callously wanted to rid your brother from Telmar." Miraz continued.

"I swear I did nothing of the sort!" Catalina cried out in horror, earning looks of disgust and betrayal from the lords.

"On account of the treachery of last night, We cannot let you get off unscathed Catalina." Miraz snarled, standing up and turning to the lords of Telmar. "All in favour of prosecution, say I..."

A singular tear fell from the princess's eye as a chorus of 'I's' rang through the court. She was roughly grabbed and lifted off the floor, the girl was brought through the corridors once more, before being thrown into one of the many cells below the castle.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" Catalina screamed, "I DIDN'T DO IT! Please-" she sunk down the wall in defeat, curling her legs into her chest as she wept. A soft rustle of straw from the corner of the room sent the girl into alert as a small figure stood out from the shadows. Catalina scrambled to her feet with horror as her eyes landed on the small, bearded man.

"Who are you?"

UWUWUWUW

Hello! How are you??

I'm currently home sick from school and feel like shit lmaooooo

Love y'all sm!