5

☆

THE YOUNGEST boy drew his sword in defense, the two boys now pointing their swords at the girl, their chivalry being completely disbanded. Catalina took a shaky breath in and remained calm, she was taught to do this during sparring lessons with Caspian. 'Look a man in the eye during a fight and he'll immediately weaken' he would say as he disarmed her relentlessly.

"Did you?" The older boy asked as all five watching, looked expectedly at her.

"I did my brother no harm- nor would I ever. I was falsely accused and to be sold to man off this very island." Catalina told him, looking the older boy directly into his ocean-like eyes. She could see the boy falter slightly, lowering his sword.

"Ok..." was all the older boy said, taking the others by surprise.

"Peter- she was blamed for murdering her brother" the older girl whisper-shouted, as Catalina wrung out her wet dress.

"And I believe she didn't." The older boy interrupted, "Let's get back to the point- Telmarines? In Narnia?"

"Where have you been for the last few hundred years?" Trumpkin grumbled, fixing his soaking clothes.

"It's a bit of a long story." The little girl giggled lightly as the eldest boy sheathed his sword by his side. Catalina looked up, her eyes widening upon seeing the hilt. This couldn't be possible- it was impossible they were still alive...She immediately looked up at Peter then surveyed the four of them.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me." The dwarf groaned in discontent, as he stood up slowly.

"You're it? You're the kings and queens of old?!" Catalina exclaimed, standing up off the sand, as she looked at them in awe.

The older boy nodded, "High King Peter... the Magnificent." He stated proudly, holding his hand out for Catalina to shake. She willingly took his hand, offering him a small curtesy out of respect.

"You probably could have left out the last bit." The eldest girl spoke up, making the dwarf laugh nervously.

"Probably." The dwarf snickered, rejecting Peter's hand that was out for the dwarf to shake.

Peter drew his sword and pointed it at the small being, "You might be surprised." He replied with a raised brow.

The dwarf chuckled, Oh, you don't want to do that, boy." He warned, a glint of mischief in his eyes.

Peter glanced at his siblings, "Not me. Him."
Peter looked at the younger boy, whom Catalina could only presume was King Edmund the just. The boy unhesitatingly unsheathed his sword and pointed it at the being while Peter handed his sword to the dwarf. The dwarf took it but it dropped into the sand due to the weight.

"You might want to stand back." The little girl warned, making Catalina stumble backwards out of the way of Trumpkin and Edmund.

Edmund smiled cockily at the five on the sideline , but was suddenly struck at, by the dwarf, the boy stumbled back and the small being managed to hit him in the face with the butt of his sword.

"Edmund!" Lucy yelled in shock as the boy shook his head in shock. Catalina boy her lip anxiously, surely, she wouldn't be next? Would she?

"Aww, you alright?" The dwarf taunted, as they circled around and continued fighting. The dwarf slashed at Edmunds feet, but he jumped with both feet off the ground so that the blow went under him and less than a few seconds later, the Dwarf's sword flew out of his grip, Edmund's sword held above his head pointing down at the mans face.

The dwarf stumbled back into the sand, his eyes glancing from the five to the boy with the sword. "Beards and bedsteads! Maybe that horn worked after all." He murmured.

The older girl, whom was definitely Susan perked up, as Edmund lowered and sheathed his sword, "What horn?" The older girl questioned, as the three other kings and queen looked to her.

Uwu

Don't forget to vote and comment, love y'all !