Untitled Part 6

Today i will be taking my final exams to finish school a couple of months early. Ive been studying like crazy and taking many practice test to prepare me. Im pretty sure I'll pass just like i do in anything else. I ate oatmeal and fruit this morning with green tea. I closed my eyes and prayed to god to help me pass.

The instructor walked in the room and gave me instructions. I picked up my pencil and started my test. It took me one hour to finish each and i made sure i took my time. I double checked every question to make sure it was right. Once i was done i raised my hand and was dismissed.

I will be getting my test results in one week. I already picked the college i will be going to. I already chose my major and I'll soon be moving into my new apartment when i save up enough. I was ready to finish this chapter in my life and have a new start.

I left school and went to work. My boss gave me a new schedule and more hours. Living in new york was nice but i dreamed off moving to a nicer place. The neighborhood was very hood and scary at times. I just wanted the best for myself. Hopefully everything works out right for me financially.

Chris had planned to go to Acu university in new york city. He told me he wanted to stay on campus and go for a 4 year degree. He told me he will visit me every month because we will live in the same state. I think chris and i can build a future together. We have been together for a long time now and im happy. He told me im the only girl that he loves.

Chris dad is in a rehab program to get better and im happy for him. He supports me and i do the same for him. He said things at home are getting better and that's great. Chris had recently got a job at a warehouse. He plans to work there until he graduates.