Part 7

I got my test results and i passed. Im so happy to finally be done with school. Chris and i went out to celebrate. We went to my favorite restaurant and we to the bowling alley. I had so much fun and we laughed all night long. Chris kissed me and told me he loved me. I was really in love with him now. No matter what we could never be separated. I was happy to be with someone who deeply cared about me. He is my first and only love. I can see myself being with him for the rest of my life.

I planned to buy chris a watch that is very popular. I hope he likes it and cherishes it forever. Im going to give it to him before he leaves for college. Im going to facetime him every night if i can. We also planned to go on vacation together within a couple of years.

I was at Chris house and we were laying next to each other watching a movie.

Me- im sad that your leaving soon.

Chris- i know babe, im only a couple of hours away.

Me- im going to miss you.

Chris- im going to miss you too

Me- i hope you dont ever leave me

Chris- why would i do that? I love you

Me- i know but it can happen still with us being young and in college.

Chris- dont worry about anything.

Me- I'll try not too.

Chris- stay positive babe.

Me- okay. You know i seen your mom and she's so nice.

Chris- thats good. I want you two to hang out one day.

Me- of course. We will have to stick close because your leaving.

Chris- college will be over before you know it. We will see each over.

Me- i know im going to miss your handsome face.

Chris- your the most beautiful girl i have met. Nobody can take your place. You are my first love.

Me- aww you are my only love.

Chris- did you hear about our friends jake and william having a little party tomorrow?

Me- no but it sounds fun.

Chris- yeah we should go.

Me- okay sounds like a plan.

Chris and i went to the party the next day and it was fun. Everyone at school called us the cutest couple. We were prom king and queen. In our last year of school we became very popular. Everyone knew that i was his girlfriend.