Greatest night of my life

It all started on August 18th, 2014. My boys and I were opening for the one and only beautiful soul, Jesse McCartney. We were backstage having a few beers so that we did not feel embarrassed when we did all of the ridiculous synchronized dance moves up on stage.
"Yo Lukas I bet there are so many hot girls in the audience tonight" said Jon.
"Yeah, but none that are my age." I replied, somewhat upset that I was 45 and the girls in the audience were 18.
"So?" He asked, and I laughed.
We ran onstage when it was time for us to perform. I saw a group of four girls that burst out laughing when we started dancing. I even heard one of them say "YOURE LYING TO ME."
I smirked and winked at the baes that were laughing. The girl wearing the black dress, she was mighty fine, and she looked legal. She twirled in the audience and I could see the broken zipper on the back of her dress. I pointed to her and watched her laugh even harder. Did she think I was funny, or did she just think I was a ridiculously stupid dancer?
It was time for us to introduce ourselves, so I took the mic and yelled "HELLO WALLINGFORD."
They cheered and I smiled, so lucky to be living the life that I was.
"I'm Lukas, and I'm 23! If you're interested, meet me over at the tshirt stand later!" I said, staring directly at the girl in the black dress.
We finished our set and I walked over to the tshirt stand. Sadly, no girls came over to see me. I was just about to give up, when I saw the girl in the black dress saunter over to me.
"I'm Halley, and I'm not legal but nobody has to know." She said, winking at me.
"They call me Wild Rok. Now let me do you a favor and break that dress some more." I
smiled and pulled her into me and we made out.