4. YOU NEVER KNOW

AJ

Mami & Papi left this morning.

THANK GOD!!!!!

Don't get me wrong...I love my parents, but they can be a little too much at times, especially Mami.

She stayed on my case the whole time she was here.

I didn't have a peaceful moment while she was around.

Now things can go back to the way they were.

Mami hates the smell of weed.

It makes her head hurt she claims.

We respect that and we don't smoke while she's around.

We just go to the basement.

I didn't say anything to you guys before, but I guess I can share something with you all...Me, Grandma, Uncle Marty, and Armondo all sell weed.

Grandma & Uncle Marty have been selling for a long time and I never knew it until one day (a few summers ago) I walked down to the basement (I always wondered why Grandma never wanted me to go in the basement) and there were soooooooo many weed plants. Grandma cursed me the fuck out!!!! She said she did not want me to find out.

One day while she was gone, Uncle Marty smoked a blunt with me and Armondo and my whole world was changed forever. Soon after that, me & Armondo were selling weed with Grandma and Uncle Marty. I love it cause it's easy money. We've never gotten caught by the cops. I don't think we're even on the cops radar.