13. HERE WE GO... AGAIN

TJ

The other night I called Mia and told her that I need to move in with my family for awhile and she didn't like it, but after I explained everything she was ok with it.

I told her I'm going to come over every other day.

My family really needs me right now.

I know I haven't been in the loop for 7 years, but that didn't mean I didn't love them.

I just had to get the hell away from Dad.

I'm glad he's stepping down from preaching and he's getting professional help.

I hope he doesn't think Ma will take him back just because he's getting help.

She went and filed for a legal separation yesterday.

Dad signed the papers.

I gotta be honest about something...there are times when I regret leaving, but then I don't regret it.

I regret leaving on one hand because I truly missed my mom and siblings, but on the other hand if I hadn't left I wouldn't have met Mia and I wouldn't have the life I have right now.

I think my life turned out the way it was supposed to turn out.

Yesterday I went over to me and Mia's apartment and got some clothes and personal items and I set my old room up nicely.

Mama and my siblings are estatic that I'm home and I gotta be honest I am too.

Mama decided to take the week off to deal with everything that's happened.

In due time she'll bounce back.

She's a strong solider.

My door opened.

DIANA: I'M GETTING READY TO STEP OUT AND RUN SOME ERRANDS. YOU WANT ANYTHING?

TJ: I'M GOOD MAMA. THANKS THOUGH.

DIANA: YOU SURE?

TJ: YES MA'AM. I'M SURE.

DIANA: OK. I'LL BE BACK AFTER WHILE.

TJ: OK...AND MAMA...I LOVE YOU.

DIANA: I LOVE YOU TOO BABY.

Mama closed my door back.

I can't wait for Ryan's no neck ass to come home from school.

I'm ready to beat his ass on this PS4.

I definitely don't want to go back to work tomorrow, but I need to stay grounded and independent.

Let me see what's on TV...

AJ

Thank God it's 7th period.

I am ready to go home and get in my bed.