The Team

3rd POV
Earth-16(before Zatanna arrived on Earth-1)

"Well done on your last mission Team, the league is going to be dealing with an urgent threat on Thanagar so chances are this will be your last one for a little while, enjoy the down time while it lasts." Batman said raking his eyes over the eight teenagers before him. They all had neutral or almost disappointed expressions but internally they were thinking along very different lines.
'This is perfect! Now I'll have time to analyze all of the information about the recent *ahem* Psimon incident.' Robin thought excitedly glancing at his senior teammates. Kaldur nodded, considering the fact that Batman didn't know what they were talking about amongst themselves and he'd just said something to them the Atlantean figured it was safe.
'Good, I want to get the chance to talk to Garfield again, it's not like I can really go visit this earth's Gar any time I want....' M'gann responded introspectively.
'And I want a rematch with their Robin, no way he could dodge my arrows that easily!' Artemis complained growling slightly.
'I just want to get a chance to talk to that Raven babe again, she was so hot......' Wally said earning a mental slap from every single person on the psychic link.
"Ow!" He hissed glaring petulantly at his allies who all acted like nothing had happened while he subsequently tried to explain to Batman what his outburst meant. The second Batman left they all burst out laughing, eventually even Wally. After a little while Robin headed off to finish his analysis and Zatanna  walked over to Kaldur.
"So what's the whole deal with the 'Psimon incident anyway'?" She asked raising an eyebrow. He sighed and nodded to M'gann.
"It would be easier to show you." M'gann set up a direct link between the three of their minds and images of Psimon, another earth, and a team much like theirs. She saw the teams fighting and the other team, the one calling itself the Teen Titans win. Once he was done showing her everything that happened Zatanna looked at the two of them in shock.
"Wow..... I-we.... why didn't the league tell us about this?" She asked her eyes wide. Kaldur shook his head unknowingly and Robin came bursting into the main room of The Cave. He looked wildly at the three heroes and said,
"You guys gotta come see this."