The Team

3rd POV
Earth-16

The two teams exited the boom tube to the sound of Damian admonishing his dog.
"Titus you can't just follow me around like this! Raven I thought you put him in my room!" Raven sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.
"How many times do I have to say this, HE'S YOUR DOG! That means he's your responsiblity so you can't just expect me to do all the work here!" There were a couple of intermittent chuckles and some barking from Titus before M'gann interrupted their antics.
"Garfield!" She exclaimed flying over to Beast Boy and throwing her arms around him. She placed a kiss on his cheek and he grinned pulling back.
"Hey M'gann! It's great to see you!" The two chatted excitedly as Connor walked over to them all and bent down to pat Titus' head.
"Him being here's totally fine, I'm sure Wolf will enjoy the company." Damian raised an eyebrow and repeated,
"'Wolf'?" All the Titans looked at the half kryptonian in confusion as he pointed to a white and fluffy hulking beast who was sleeping over in a corner by the couch. The gigantic wolf yawned with his gaping maw and padded over to the group. The second he reached them he turned on Raven and started barking and growling ferociously at her.
"Whoa! Wolf Ravens a friend, calm down!" Connor yelled as both he and Damian stepped in front of the young empath protectively. It took all of the members of The Team and Garfield turning into a wolf to calm Wolf.
"Sorry about that, he's usually pretty chill...." Connor mumbled frowning.
"Well since we're all here, I suppose Robin should show us all that he has learned." Kaldur said walking through the living area into the main room of the cave where Robin was flicking through holographic screens covered in information.
"Have you found anything new in terms of our side project?" Kaldur asked gesturing to the screens.
"Yep, in fact I think I might have found something that we can check out right now."