The Titans

3rd POV
Earth-16

"Ok teams Kaldur'ahm and I have discussed and we have come to the conclusion. Both teams will split up into groups of two, with one remaining member to supervise the mission and deflect the suspensions of Red Tornado." Starfire said as she and Aqualad stood before the two teams.
"The teams will consist of one member of each team. Miss Martian since you and Beast Boy appear to be so close you can form the first team, Raven and Zatanna considering your joint grasp of the mystic arts you will form the second, Robin and Nightwing you will be the third team, Artemis you and the other Robin will form the fourth, Rocket and Blue Beatle will form the fifth, Wonder Girl and Superboy will form the sixth, and Starfire and Kid Flash will form the seventh and final team. I will sit this mission out and oversee it. To establish a set of ground rules:First off Titans as you are on our earth you will follow the lead of your partner, Second this is a covert mission bring as little attention to your team as possible, due to the fact that this mission is entirely unsanctioned by the League we will be communicating through M'gann's telepathic link only." At this Raven raised her hand and said,
"If it's alright with Miss Martian and all of you I may be able to enhance the link slightly, being an empath my abilities are slightly different but I can use telepathy and I think if I tried to I might be able to extend the range so that even if we move out of her psychic range we'll still be able to communicate." M'gann nodded enthusiastically at the thought of sharing the burden of the psychic link. The two leaders consulted for a moment before nodding their affirmation. Turning her head to the teams Raven saw the members all nodding as well. Damian stepped to stand next to her and, just loudly enough for her to hear, murmured.
"You know I will always trust you beloved." She gave him a small, warm smile and nodded for Aqualad to continue.
"Now for those of us here who do not know Klarion, be advised he is not to be underestimated. He is notoriously dangerous and unpredictable, should any of you find yourselves face to face with him do what you can, aim for his familiar: a cat known as Teekl, and then get the hell out. Is that entirely understood?" Kaldur said solemnly looking over the small crowd. They all nodded solemnly before The Team's Robin, in an effort to lighten the mood, called out.
"Hey Kaldur, you missed a guideline: remember Wally, no flirting with your teammate!" Everyone chuckled quietly as the speedster shot his friend a dirty glare.
"Alright team let's go." Nightwing exclaimed clapping.