Day 3 part 1

Avni was sleeping peacefully , but that didn't last too long because Pooja came to her room shouting.
Pooja:"Avni!sis please get up pleaase!"she was shouting and shaking her .
Avni finally woke up to ask her annoyed :"what do you want ?"
Pooja:"actually sis! Mom and dad are sleeping and I want to go out and see the big car that came outside and if I go without telling them then they will shout on me ! So can you give me permission plz?" She was making her famous sad puppy face .
Avni:"I can't give you permission " Pooja made a sad face but it changed into smile as soon as Avni added :"but I can come with you outside ! Let me first check who's car is it !" She opened the window to find a bunch of kids all around a tall man near a big car she couldn't see his face clearly till he turned and SURPRISE It was Neil, avni's eyes widened ,she couldn't believe that he came to her house .
Avni ran outside in her pyjamas and messy hair but still looking naturally beautiful,her sister ran after her fast.
before Avni could tap his shoulder to make him aware of her presence he turned , he was looking handsome she thought but all she could ask was:"you?"
Neil:"yeah! Me !any problem?" His expressions were very serious .
Avni:"not really ! I.. mean no not at all sir ! It's just that I wasn't expecting to see you this early and that too in front of my house !"
Neil:"....u..umm ! you know there is nothing to be surprised about it ! I was passing by here and remembered that technically it's your first day of work in the company so I thought that picking you up would be the best way of saying thank you for what you did yesterday " And by the end of his word he realized that he was a great liar , but wait why did he wanted to see her ? And did he just lie to do that ???
Avni:"you really didn't need to do that sir! I mean cooking Indian food is not a big deal for me as I make it every day it's actually my passion and you know what...?"she stoped talking when she realized that she was talking too much so she bit her tongue which made Neil smile slightly because that was ubber cute ;she then said:"sorry sir I'll go get ready and come !" And entered the house .
Neil was about to move to his car but noticed Pooja who was looking at him with her head up just the way she would look at the Eiffel Tower,he smiled at her and sat down on both his knees to match his height with hers .
Neil:"hi what's your name ?" He asked cutely.
Pooja:" Pooja ! And yours?"she asked with the same amount of cuteness.
Neil :"Neil ... by the way ! Do you like ice cream?"
Pooja:"I loooove ice cream "she shouted due to her excitement
Neil :"really? Me too! My favorite is vanilla!and what's yours ? " who had ever thought that the rude Neil khanna can have a hidden loving side .
Pooja:"oh! How sad ! When I saw you I found you very handsome and I was thinking about marrying you but now I changed my mind " such a drama queen she is but who thought that Neil won't be any less than her .
Neil :"but why?"
Pooja:"seriously who likes vanilla ice cream ? Chocolate one is the best even my sister says that!"
Neil:"okay then! I'll start eating chocolate ice cream for you !" They smiled and suddenly he realized her words some seconds later ! :" so you have a sister !?"
Pooja:" yess the one you were talking to some minutes ago !"
Neil:"you mean Avni?"
Pooja:"yes! I know you must be shocked because she is not as beautiful as me "
Neil just laughed at her cuteness .
____________________________
Helloooooooo !
I just wanted to apology for not being able to post since many days now !
I hope you liked the first part of the third day of avneil's beautiful journey🌹🌹
If you did ! Then plz vote and comment🌸
Thank you for all your love and support🥺❤️🌹✨..
now goooo to part 2🤣