Chapter 11 part 1

Neil: ......I've never been friend with a girl! But you told me that you had a guy friend whom you used to go out with him so let's do that tomorrow ! Maybe shopping ! ?" He said and made Avni think ...Was he nervous ..?!
Avni::" yeah ! I would love to I need many things "
They layed down and slept ! not in each other's arms unfortunately, but close .

NEXT DAY :
Neil woke up the first .. around 9 am and as soon as he did he smiled but shrugged the smile off , remembering that Avni agreed only for friendship well he also offered only friendship because he still doesn't like the idea of falling in love and sharing his secrets with a partner after what happened with his ex Laila .So just friendship ... . he looked at the other side but Avni wasn't there , he got up taking a quick shower wearing what a businessman wears daily (a suit) , fixed his hair and went downstairs looking for Avni as he promised her to take her out for shopping because she needed stuff and they thought about giving this marriage a chance at least as friends . Finally down , he looked for her in the living room but no sight of her , he decided that he'll look for her in the garden but as soon as he was going out he heard some voices from the kitchen ,once he was there he saw the 3 ladies : bebe , shweta and , Avni who was looking extremely gorgeous in a yellow saree .they were laughing all standing against the counter preparing lunch ,suddenly they stopped as Avni stopped and turned around looking at Neil .
Shweta: "Avni! How did you know that Neil was here !he didn't even make any sound ! "
Avni :"I just felt someone ! "
Bebe: "shweta! Is this even a question ? He is her husband she knows many things about him "she winked at the end making Avni's eyes widen in shyness, still trying to control the embarrassment she just faced ; she approached neil with a smile wishing him a good morning .
Avni:"good morning Neil ! you go sit in the living room ! I'll get you breakfast "
Neil just nodded and sat there . After some minutes Avni came and served him his breakfast turning on her heels back to the ladies in the kitchen before neil's voice stopped her .
Neil:"what about you ? Won't you have breakfast ?" She could feel that he cared for her but his tone never changed always the rude business man's tone .
Avni :"u..m no thanks I already had breakfast with bebe and shweta aunty!" she answered with a soft smile , he nodded and started eating ,but Avni didn't move as she wanted to ask him about their plan for today which they spoke of yesterday , but wait what if he changed his mind ?does he even remeber how nicely he spoke to me ?or that he kissed me ?oh my god the kiss !one of the best kisses in my life ! Well it has to be as it was my first ! I wish he kissed me today also ! What??? What the hell is wrong with you ?remember just friends so no kissing and all !ughhhh Avniiii come on go for it ask him about shopping ! But wait !he is wearing a suit !it definitely means that he was going to work.
Avni finally sighed in disappointment.and went back to the kitchen ,even if she enjoys her new family's company but still she missed her family the Mehta family so much and also going out ,but maybe she needs to wait more..
On the other side Neil just finished his breakfast ,he got up from his seat taking his plate and glass back to the kitchen .he handed them to Avni who took them and washed them ,so why was neil still standing there !?she thought turning to him lifting her eyebrows .
Neil :" take your bag and wear your shoes I am waiting outside in the car !"
Avni :"huh?"
Neil :"what huh ? Go fast ! Or else you'll say that you couldn't shop enough because I took you late !"he said it so calmly but still with that demanding tone ,Avni was just about to react that he went out and as soon as he did that ; both the ladies looked at her smirking which made her feel extremely uncomfortable giving them a short smile and heading to change fast ! She wore some jeans and a nice long cool t-shirt with sport shoes tying her hair in a high poney tail !well she looked definitely younger than usual but equally deadly gorgeous...,taking her hand bag in her hand she hugged bebe and shweta giving flying kisses to both Prakash and Yuvi who were coming downstairs just up from their sleep and then ran to the car making sure Neil stays calm and doesn't switch the villain button on by not taking her ... .
in the car :
Neil is waiting in the car fixing his hair which he always had a problem with as they kept falling on his forehead but he stopped his action as he heard the door open and here was Avni sitting next to him saying sorry continuously probably for being late but wait wtf was she wearing ??? She looks young and refreshing and cute and gorgeous and hot and .... wait neil just friends ! Don't put yourself in trouble. Not again ..
Avni:"I'm so sorry Neil ! Actually I had to change because I knew that i wouldn't feel comfortable wearing the saree and heels ! I know it is not as nice looking as a saree but it is comfortable and...."she was cut by his voice .:"no it looks nice !" Avni smiled et his compliment but thought : can't he just smile a little bit, so moody he is ;pregnant businessman Neil khanna ...
He started driving , a very silent drive it was ... Neil focusing on the drive ,Avni looking out from the window ,after a while they finally reached and it was such a huge mall ,Avni never went to shuch big malls for shopping it has always been street shops ,after all they don't belong to
The same world ...
Precap:Avneil shopping 😜___________________________
I am so sorry it took me more than one week ....🤐
I hope you guys are not very much angry 😂❤️❤️
Now let's go read the next chapter ! 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 I know this one wasn't very interesting but still plzzzz vote
  and comment before reading the next one ❤️❤️🦋