Chapter 6 part 2

shweta thought of starting the conversation :«I know all of this is happening too early but it is for bebe so I hope that you don't mind »
Ashish :«no it is totally okay ! In fact we are happy that Avni is getting married to a man whom she loves so she will be happy forever »Neil and avni gave  a weird smile . And after congratulating each other  the Mehta family waved to the khanna family which was leaving .
but suddenly shweta who was sitting in front  of Neil in the car asked him to stop the car .
Neil:«what happened mom? Are you okay ?»
Shweta :«yes but I was thinking about you and Avni going out on a date for the last time before marriage because you won't see each other these 2 days and don't try to say no »
Neil knew that it was pointless arguing with his mother so he agreed and got off the car to let his father drive .he knocked the door and Avni opened it .
Avni:«I was just coming to you ,thank god you didn't leave »
Neil kind of smiled and got happy because he thought that Avni was coming to say something maybe special but.....
Neil:«really?»
Avni:«yess you forgot your phone in the kitchen »she said it giving it to him with a. Smile .
Neil:«oh yeah I didn't even notice »
Avni:«oh! But if you didn't notice then why did you come back ??»
Neil:«to take you on a date !» he said it so calmly and casually .
Avni:«huh?»
Neil :«yeah go inform your parents and come I am waiting !»
Avni did as he said and came back . He started walking and she started following him without any words .
Neil:«do you know any coffee shop which is near ?»
Avni slightly jumped but managed to answer calmly:«u..m yeah it is few meters away»Neil nodded and kept walking .
They finally reached the coffee shop and chose a table for two ,Neil pushed the chair for Avni which made her kind of shiver .
Avni:«sir ! Do you mind me asking somethin g ?» she asked Neil who was reading the menu.
Neil:«go ahead !»
Avni:«was the date your idea?»
Neil:«does it make any difference between me saying yes or no !»
Avni:«yes!»
Neil:«no it was mom's idea !»
Avni nodded and looked at the waiter she had to admit he was a very good looking guy ,tall with a nice body and dark hair and eyes ,he was totally her type handsome and most importantly a middle class guy but she ignored it after remembering that she is getting married so it would be wrong , but the waiter wasn't guilty and kept on Looking at her it wasn't a disgusting look but a very sweet one which made her slightly blush and made Neil feel hell jealous .
the waiter:« what can I get you sir?»
Neil: «2 coffees » his jaw was clenched .
The waiter :«what about you miss..?»
Avni was about to answer but Neil got up suddenly matching to the guy's height and looking at him with anger .
Neil:«didn't you hear what I said ? 2 coffees ! And it's misses not miss»
Avni's jaw dropped but then she made neil's jaw drop by speaking :«actually I am still miss !» with that she smiled at the waiter which made Neil fume in anger and jealousy . The waiter blushed at avni's words and went to get them two coffees .
as soon as the waiter moved Neil looked at Avni who was acting so cool by still reading the menu.
Neil:«what the hell was that?»
Avni:«what?»
Neil:«don't act smart I am talking about you flirting with the guy .»
Avni:«i wasn't flirting sir ! It was a simple statement that I am not your wife yet ,and even if I was flirting what's so wrong in that ?»
Neil:«what's wrong  in that ? Wtf ?»
Avni:«i mean we will be husband and wife only till your bebe is fine and after that you will divorce me ,and I am not going to be single forever ,so maybe he or someone else can be by my side as a partner »he was about to react but the waiter came back wit their coffees ,but this time he didn't even look  at Avni maybe he was scared by neil's angry gaze .
Avni made sighed after drinking it which made Neil look at her and notice that she had some coffee on her upper lip and without thinking he approached her making her put the cup of coffee down and look at him without blinking and as soon as he touched her lip her eyes got closed which Neil liked secretly ,but he realized what he was doing and came back to his seat .
Avni :«un..mm shall we go?»she tried to cool the situation down.
Neil:«yeah »
They were walking back to the car when suddenly her foot got stuck in a hole in the road and she was just about to fall when two muscular arms held her and of course it was none other than our Neil khanna .
he felt that she was uncomfortable so he let go of her arms and sat in the car she followed him and sat next to him.
They were close to arriving home that Neil felt a wight on his shoulder it was Avni who fell asleep ,he noticed that the belt disturbed her so he pulled it off and she fell completely on his chest . As soon as they reached home he woke her up and she kept on saying sorry all the way from the car to the house Neil just waved a good bye at her and was going back to the car but Avni stopped him by holding his hand :«thank you sir ! For agreeing on taking me on a date even if you don't like me ! It was nice !»
Neil thought of saying I don't hate you but ended up saying your welcome he walked his back facing Avni just to hear her slightly shout :«see you in 2 days sir!»
Neil remembered the marriage and that made him think about her,her confusing words and his jealousy all night.
____________________________
It is doneeee 💥💥
DID YOU ENJOY NEIL's JEALOUSY ?
i will post the marriage next week 🌺🌺
If you liked it plz vote and comment 💙💙
Thank u for the love and support 🌸❤️💜
See u next week 👋 😅