Jason Vince

Full name
"Jason Vince at your service." He said.
Nickname
"I don't have one, but you can call me J for short if you want." He said simply.
Age
"I'm twenty nine." He replied.
Height
"I'm six foot four." He said.
Weight
"One hundred and ten pounds." He hummed.
Sexuality
"I don't know if I should say.." he said quietly.
(Gay)
Gender
"I thought it was obvious?..." he questioned.
(Male)
Turn ons
"D-Don't you have something else to do?" He asked a little uncomfortably.
Turn offs
"Stop it with the lewd questions." He said, slightly annoyed.
Kinks
"Do you even know what a kink is?" He said, a bit of a growl in his voice.
Position
"You want me to show you~?" He growled dominantly.
Smut
"What is that?" He asked.
(Yes)
Likes
"I like reading and cooking. I also love to make music and talk to my brothers." He said with a smile.
Dislikes
"I don't like talking about my past and I don't like homophobic people. I also don't like the fact that my younger brother hates me and lives on his own.." he mumbled with a sigh.
Looks
"I'm right in front of you." He said sarcastically.

Habits"I have a bad habit of posing my temper

Habits
"I have a bad habit of posing my temper." He said calmly.
Personality
"I'm kind of like a parent to my younger brothers.. I'm calm until you pïss me off then it's on." He said with a slightly annoyed tone.
Occupation
"I work as a butler." He said.
Fears
"Honestly... I'm scared of losing my brothers.." he admitted quietly.
Weaknesses/Strengths
"My weakness is my past and what's left of my family and my strength is my powers." He said.
Species
"I'm a demon neko." He replied.
Pets
"I don't have any, living with my two younger brothers is a challenge enough." He said with a chuckle.
Friends/Family
"I don't have friends.. can't trust anyone besides my brothers which is the only family i have." He said.
Backstory
"Didn't I tell you i DON'T talk about it?!" He yelled angrily.
(His mother passed away after giving birth to his youngest brother Jax. His father took pills and abused alcohol and turned abusive. He was able to escape with two of his brothers but he never made it back to Jax though he tried and wished he could have, it's something that has brought in a lot of depression, guilt, and regret inside of him that he doesn't show.)
Date of birth
"October fourth nineteen ninety." He said with a shrug.
Zodiac sign
"Libra." He said quickly with a smirk.
Scars
"I have.. a lot of them." He said.
Piercings
"I have a couple on my tongue." He said with a shrug.
Tattoos
"I have my brothers names tattooed on my back." He said softly.
Powers
"Yes I have them." He said with a nod.
-Broken_Euphoria-