New Magic Wand

Pairing: Stanley x Fem! (Atheist) Reader
Disclaimer: Cursing and mentions of secks
Words: 1930

*ok so I don't know much about being Jewish so I'm sorry if some of the things I wrote don't add up. Please correct me, I don't want to be stupid for the rest of my life*

___

"Stanley, I should get going." I say, beginning to stand up. I really should have been home, but of course my boyfriend, Stanley Uris, could easily change my mind.

  "Y/n. Please don't leave me here!" Stanley cries out. He pulled me down onto his bed and back into his arms, softly kissing my forehead.

  "I was supposed to be home 5:05, and it's..." I quickly glanced at the clock on Stanley's dresser, his room was always in perfect order making it easy to remember where things were. "7:53! My mom will be pissed."

  Stan chuckled. "Yeesh, Y/n. You're so irresponsible."

  "What?! You're the one who suggested on watching another movie." I replied, a slight tone of annoyance in my voice because of my boyfriend, who only wanted to make-out and watch winter movies.

   Stanley let out a long groan and removed his arms from around me. "Fine."

  "You have to work on your Hebrew, mister." I began to speak in an old lady voice. Like my best friend Richie Tozier, I had many different voices to entertain my friends. "Donald Uris will have my head if you don't begin studying."

  "Alright, I'll walk you home on my way to the synagogue." Stan stood up, dusting off the pink polo shirt he had on.

  "Fair enough, Uris."

   I gathered all my things and put them in my bag. When done, Stan and I walk downstairs, but as we reached the end of the staircase we stopped dead in our tracks.

Stanley's father sat in a large chair facing the stairs.

What is he doing here? He was supposed to be out with Mrs.Uris. I thought.

He put down the books in his hands down and pushed his glasses towards the bridge of his nose. "Nice of you to finally come down."

  Stan and I awkwardly looked at each other, but I could see a hint of panic and fear hidden somewhere in his eyes. Stan looked back towards his father. "I'm sorry, dad, we just lost track of time."

Donald Uris skeptically looked me up and down. "Doing what?" My clothes were wrinkled and my hair was messy, what did he expect. I was rolling around on Stan's bed watching movies since 1 pm.

  "Mr. Uris, Stanley and I didn't go any farther than kissing."

  "So you two were kissing?"

Shit. I practically gave myself away, so the best thing to do was lie. "No."

   Stanley's father got out of his chair and stood. He stepped closer to us, making me feel super intimidated. "Look. Stanley, this 60/" He pointed to me, then the Torah on the table that I never noticed was there. "40 isn't working. It needs a hundred of your time."

  "But, dad." If Mr. Uris let him, Stan would have explained about how I always encouraged him to study the Torah. Even though I wasn't the most religious person.

  "No, Stanley. I forbid you to date her."

  We both choked on our saliva at the sane time. I looked at Stan, waiting for him to disagree and say something along the lines of, 'No Dad! Y/n and I are in love and you can't change that.' But nothing was heard from Stan.
  "Stan..." I said waiting for him to stick up for me. I mean we have been dating since we were 15 and we are 18 now, so of course I expected him to say something at least.