You're a genius

i started watching criminal minds and it just got me thinking on a reader who is a genius. (working on a richie x reader imagine)

Bill:
-he could listen to you ramble on about a subject all day and loves to hear your random facts.
-getting you coffee/an energy drink, because he know you forget to sleep when working.
-having to cover you're mouth with his hands because you have no filter.
-carrying conversations because you tend to freak people out.
-being shocked by how little he thinks about consequences.
-facts about the things he is writing about.
"So how are you gonna' kill him?"
      "I think... I think the serial killer will decapitate him."
"Brutal... did you know that after decapitation the head is conscious or about 15-20 seconds. And, after the execution of Oliver Cromwell, an english statesman and general, the head was allowed to be stitched back on the body before his burial. God, just imagine stitching a whole head back onto a cold, dead body. It's just- never mind. I'm sorry. Rambling again."
     "No, no. Tell me about it, scatterbrain."
"Well..."

Eddie:
-grossing eddie out with your facts:
"No! Y/n you can't lay in my bed! If you take a shower though... We could cuddle under the covers."
"Are you saying that because you're so horny that it helps to know I was naked in a bathroom near you ?"
"No, y/n, you're probably incredibly dirty."
"Well, actually, Eddie. Just sleeping in your bed for a night could lead to a build-up of bacteria and fecal matter. If you compared human beds to the beds created by chimpanzees in the wild you would find that our beds contain a lot more bacteria. It would be 'dirty' either way."
"Fecal matter..."
"Don't be worried, there's shit everywhere, even on your toothbrush. You breathe in a bunch of fecal matter everyday actually, so being covered in it while you sleep isn't that bad."
"I'm gonna barf..."
-his mom thinking you are the spawn of the devil and a witch.
-being his personal dictionary because Eddie tends to just use words that he doesn't know the meaning of.
-constantly his tutor.
-you get sick a lot, and he tries to take care of you. he gets grossed out though, because u keep trying to talk, but you cough or sneeze all over him.
-getting him to try new things by explaining all the similarities with the things he's done before.

Stan:
-stan comes over every wednesday just to clean your room from the ages of 9-18.
-making you healthy snacks so you stop skipping your times to eat when you are being productive.
-weird compliments
       "Why are you looking at me like that, Y/n?"
"Y'know, Stanley, your face is very average. If I've never seen you before I wouldn't notice, you look so familiar."
      "What?"
"You're cute. I'm saying that most of society would deem your face very attractive."
      "Oh... thanks."
-not always being able to detect his sarcasm.
-taking care of you at parties because when you get stressed with work you tend to drown it out with other not-so-healthy things.
-both of you not being the best at social interactions, so when trying to make conversation with people outside of you're group it gets awkward really fast.
-trying to calm him down when he's panicking but only making it worse by saying the wrong things.

Richie: -complete chaos together, you two just ramble forever about dumb things
-always being the one he talks to because you never tell secrets.
-saying whatever comes to mind without thinking about you're consequences and getting in trouble with Richie a lot.
"Mr.Birchman, that answer is completely incorrect and you're toupee is coming off."
"Is that sarcasm Ms. L/n."
"No. You might want to glue it down next time, though. You can tell it's clipped on and you can clearly see that bald spot, which is not the look you're going for, I assume."
"Detention after school, my class, Y/n."
You can hear Richie loudly laugh across the room. "It looks like it might blow away Mr.B. Does your wife know you're balding?"
"Since you think you're so funny, you can join detention with Ms. L/n."
-fact checking his bad jokes.
-him teaching you something and being so happy when you don't know what he's talking about.
-always being next to him in class because you are the only one who can get him to apply himself in class, after a while you get separated because richie gets to chatty.

Beverly:
-realizing you're weird habits, e.g, reciting the fibonacci sequence to help you sleep.
"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89"
"what the fuck are you doing, y/n"
"trying to fall asleep, bev. 144,233."
"by what, putting a curse on me with numbers."
"i should, to get you to quiet down. however, sadly i'm reciting the fibonacci sequence."
"the what?!"
"377..."
-constantly giving answers to her rhetorical questions.
-dressing you because you're style is... questionable.
-adding up the prices of things and tax there will be when going shopping so she could know wether to put something down or not.
-way to many facts about cigarettes, you gross her out so much that she quits.
-describing to bev that's she's also a creative genius with fashion.