Chapter 1

"Look it's Tawney.." "No, don't look at her!" "Anyone that makes eye context with her is pretty much dead!" "Why is she always so serious." "Jeez, what a sadist" "Eek, Sammy protect me she is scary!" They realize I can hear them, right? I have feeling too. Tawney sighed and walked to the room where her and her friends would always meet. Tawney felt hands cover her eyes. Tawney stiffened in surprise then she heard a familiar giggle. "Guess who~"

"Ivy, you scared me! I could have hurt you!", Tawney
scolded her. "Ok mom.", Ivy said while she took her hands of her eyes. "C'mon the others sent me to get you. They said we changed the place where we meet"
Tawney walked with Ivy to the new place. "They said that we had to move before people start assuming that we all are your "partners".", Ivy said. "Yeah, it could be dangerous if they know I am okay with you guys." "Just okay?", Ivy said sounding "offended". "You know what I mean", Tawney playfully bumped her side with hers.

Ivy knocked on the door and whispered to it. The door then opened and she grabbed Tawney's hand, then she pulled her inside the room. "TAWNEYY!", Blossom said as she threw herself at Tawney, giving her a hug. "Hi Blossom!", Tawney hugged her and messed up her hair a bit. "Hey Peter!", Tawney waved at him. He waved back with a smile. Moonflower nodded a hello. Tawney went to sit down when she heard a voice behind her. "No hello to me?", the voice spoke. Tawney turned around to see Siko inches away from her.

"Siko!", Tawney happily said. Siko you look so different!", Tawney said as she stared him up and down. "Your hair lets us see your eyes now! And your so much taller now!", Tawney said with a smile.
Siko put his finger to her lips and shushed her. "No need to give away where we are", Siko said as he winked at her with a smirk. Tawney nodded and sat down.

The rest of the gang say down. "So, have you heard that our rival school has implied some spies into our school." "That's why we always are loosing to them now, and if we don't start fighting back we're going to lose our school.", Peter said. "What are you implying?", Tawney asked. "I say we start taking out each spy one by one.", Siko said. "What I was going to say before I was so rudely interrupted was that we should find out who the spies are and what info they got." 'What if they have valuable info?', Moonflower signaled. "We take them down.", Peter said. "I like how Peter is thinking now.", Siko said smoothly.

"Alright, we meet back here during lunch period.", Peter said. "Alright, captain.", Siko said as he walked out. "Tawney, could you please keep Siko in check.", Peter pleaded. "Alright I'll try.", Tawney said as she left the room.

****

"Get out of my way now before I set you on fire.", Siko growled at a student. The student scurried away towards the wall. "Siko was it?", Tawney said. Siko turned around. "Say something?", Siko raised an eyebrow With a smirk. "Where were you 10 minutes ago.", Tawney growled. "What's it to you.", he replied.

"They're gonna start a fight!" "Who knew the sadists didn't get along." "Siko better back down before Tawney rips him to shreds.", the students around them muttered to each other. "Tawney was it? Why don't you leave me alone and we can get on with our day?" "Or is it that you want to fight with me.", Siko said smoothly as he smirked exposing his wierdly shap fangs. Tawney glared at him and stepped forward. "Back up.", Siko growled. Tawney took another step forward. "I said back up.", Siko hissed. Tawney took another step forward and was face to face with him.

"DIDNT YOU HEAR ME I SAID BACK UP.!", Siko sent her flying toward a wall. Tawney stopped herself and threw herself at Siko, crashing him against a wall. Tawney walked towards him again. "Answer my question." "What were you doing 10 minutes ago." Siko got up with a smirk. He licked the blood of his lip. "This will be fun.", he said as he launched towards Tawney. Tawney launched herself back at him.

Blossom was walking by the clearing of the school when Tawney came flying out of a window. She jumped back with a surprised yelp. "Tawney?!" Blossom ran towards her but Tawney signaled her to stay put. Siko then came flying out of the window and ran towards Tawney. Tawney got up and ran toward Siko. They made a huge explosion when they collided. "HA!" "Your strong!", Siko grinned. "This was really fun!" Siko wiped blood away from him mouth. "You know we could be really good friends!"
Tawney chuckled. "Too bad it has to end this way.", Siko walked towards her.

He jumped into the air and landed right on top of Tawney making the hole in the ground larger. A dust cloud formed around the scene, making it impossible to see what is going on.

Siko lifted Tawney up by her shirt. "Goodbye Tawney.", Siko said. Siko went to land the finishing blow when his fist was stopped mid air. Tawney's eyes opened and sheback flipped off of Siko with a new burst of energy. Siko stared at Tawney in disbelief. When he looked at Tawney closer he noticed a strange dark purple scar over her face. Her eyes were no longer the topaz blue eyes from before. They were a dark blood red with her pupils turning into slits. She ran towards him and hit him in the chest.

Siko was sent flying up against the wall. Siko coughed out blood as he fell from the crater his impact made in the wall. Tawney walked towards him. Her face was expressionless. She grabbed him by his shirt and slammed him against the wall again and again. Siko went limp in Tawney's grasp. He let out a chuckle and smiled at Tawney. Tawney looked at him then her eye color flickered and her pupils began to widen again. Tawney dropped Siko and fell over. Siko caught her and held her in his arms. Siko looked down at her with a smile. "Strong girl...aren't you..", he murmured with to her with a grin.

He then passed out and fell backwards. Tawney fell on top of him and they both later there out cold.

****

Siko smirked to himself. Strange way of how me and Tawney met. Wonder if she remembers our battle?  Siko chuckled and gave a half hearted smile. He sighed and kept walking. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eek first chapter done-

Just saying in advance, idk how to do grammar. With the comas  and wording idk how to do it well-

I'm just tring to have fun and write a story that came to my head-

Well if you have been here befoe and know my other story 'Love the way you lie' then im gonna tell you here. It is going into a hiatus because I have lost all ideas I had for the story and I need time to reflect what I should do with that story. So, I'm going to just work on this one for now. 

Oh and cover art is coming soon, I need time to do my line art and color and shade and all that artsy stuff-

Well that all

OwO

Bai Children-