Chapter One: Billy?

One week later

I'm hiding behind the wall in Dustin's house with the Party™ as we wait for the perfect moment to surprise Dustin.

I look over to Mike to see him nod his head to me and El. That's the signal.

We stop moving the toys and we all move to surprise Dustin from behind.

Lucas is holding a sign that says 'Welcome home Dustin' and we all have noisemakers to blow on the count of 3.

When we blow the noisemakers Dustin gets scared and I see that he has a can of Farrah Fawsett hair spray in hand.

He sprayed Lucas in the eyes with hair spray.

"Okay! Time for me to go since I don't want to get fired from my job. Max take Lucas and please rinse his eyes out. Bye El and Mike. Welcome back Dustin" I hug them and walk out the house with my keys to my black camero in hand.

(🖤🌊🥀)

I sigh when I pull up to the pool.
God, I'm so late. Billy is already at his stand which means I'm late by thirty minutes.

I hurry to the locker room and get dressed in my uniform.

I rushed to my stand and don't greet anyone as I'm already in a hurry.

As I pass the housewives I see Mrs. Wheeler glare at me. I laugh a little because she's mad that I'm with someone my age that she wants.

Whore, she's married with three kids. She should be worried about where her children are instead of trying to bang children.

When I finally reach my post I quickly climb up and sit down.

I hear Billy chuckle from beside me.

I sigh.

"Hey baby girl" He greets me

"Hey Billy" I smile and look over to him.

He has on his uniform which consists of red shorts, his whistle, and sunglasses.

It's simple, but he always looks great.

"You gonna say something or just keep checking me out?" His voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

I roll my eyes, "Billy you should know that I'll check you out as much as I want without saying a single thing"

He chuckles again, "Well, I'll do the same until one of us cracks"

He proceeds to scan my body in a predatory way. The longer he looks at me the more lust I see take over his eyes.

My uniform consists of a red one-piece, a fanny pack, my whistle, and sunglasses.

I snap my fingers to break him out of his trance.

I giggle, "Billy you may not want to look at me like that with kids around"

He shakes his head, "Tonight after I drop Max off back home, I'm coming over. 8:00?"

"Okay, just remember to park down the street"

He nods and we go back to watching the kids.

(🖤🌊🥀)

I pace my room nervously.

I check my clock again 3:00 am

Billy is always early, why would he come late now?

Maybe something happened with Neal.

He wouldn't let Billy out?

But Neal loves me so why wouldn't he let Billy come see me?

Something's wrong, I can feel it.

I call the Hargroves and Neal answers.

"Hello?" his gruff voice answers.

"Hey, Mr. Hargrove I was wondering if Billy and Max made it home safely" I mask the worry in my voice perfectly.

"Max is staying at a friend's house tonight and Billy should be on his way to your house"

"O-okay thank you Neal"

"No problem Z'Riyah"

He hangs up and I sigh.

'He's never late, let alone 7 hours late'

I jump when I hear a knock on my window.

I slowly walk up to the window, prepared to use my powers if necessary.

I open my curtains to see Billy looking afraid for his life.

"Oh my God, Billy" I gasp and open the window to let him in.

He stumbles in and I pull him to sit on my bed.

I examine the cuts on his face and instantly get to work. I pull out my first aid kit that I got last year when Billy kept coming to my house beat up.

As I clean the blood from a gash on his forehead I ask him what happened.

"I- I had a- a car c-crash" He stutters out.

"Did you see anything weird?" I ask because I have a bad feeling about this.

He looks at me like I knew something I wasn't supposed to know.

"H-how do you know that I s-saw something?"

"I didn't I was just asking, I had a bad feeling. Come on, lay down and we can talk about it in the morning"

I lay down and pull Billy down with me.
He lays his head on my chest and I play with his hair until I hear soft snores coming from him and I doze off.