Chapter three: Skins

Yet another flashback chapter

I yawn as I apply my red lipstick.
"I don't care what nobody says, red lipstick is made for black girls"

I step back from my vanity as I look at my costume, I chose to be sandy from grease even though I never even watched the movie Tina thought I would body Sandy.

I grab my keys and purse and walk downstairs

"Come on Lucas before I leave you" I yell out as I walk out to my car.

I have to take him to Mike's house so they can go trick or treating and my parents took Erica so I can go to the party.

Not too long after i see him running out and in the passenger seat.

I laugh, "you okay? almost broke your neck running like that"

"Its not funny 'Riyah" he glares.

"Sure, totally not funny" I nod, holding in my laughter.

Skip car ride.

After dropping Lucas off at Mike's I head to the party.

I sigh as I pull up and park my car a little ways away from Tina's.

I fix my lipstick before grabbing my purse and walking up to the house.

I see a few people already drunk.
I shake my head 'it's only 10'

As I walk in the house I instantly spot Nancy and Steve.

I walk up to them, "Wassup lovebirds"

Steve instantly grins, " Riyah! You came"

"Of course I came weirdo, I never miss a Halloween party"

He nods, "yeah, I remember"

I smile, "hey Nancy"

"Oh, uhm hey Z'Riyah" she says, a little shocked.

"Okayyyy I'm gonna get a drink, bye Creeps" I walk away from them.

Okay, okay I know you're gonna be like 'but zriyah he cheated on you, why would you forgive him?' He's my first love and he deserves to be happy I'm honestly over it now. It was last year and a lot has happened since. I'm fine, he's fine and our friendship is great now.

I walk outside and hear a bunch of cheers, looking over, I see Billy doing the keg and he's close to beating Steve's record as keg king, but not mine. I smirk and watch as people count down.

"Five, four, three, two, one" I mumble along and clap as he officially takes the title of keg king.

I make my way over and Billy smirks as he sees me, "You came to see me beat your boyfriend's record, mamas?" He teases.

"Nah, I came to beat both yours and mine since you couldn't last longer than me" I lightly push him away and look at him, "hold me up?" I smile.

He holds my legs up as people start counting down, "three, two, one"

Billy gently let's my legs down and I wipe my mouth and fix my shirt, "beat you" I smirk.

He chuckles, "yeah, you did. You wanna-" he gets cut off by Tommy grabbing him and pulling him inside.

I giggle and wave.

SOME TIME LATER

As I'm dancing I feel hands on my waist, I look down and recognize the bracelets as Billy's.

I grind into him, causing him to groan and whisper in my ear, "you keep doing that and I'm gonna have to take you home, mamas"

I smirk and turn around, "well you're just gonna deal, I told you I'm not interested in having sex with you, William"

He groans and pulls me off the dance floor and upstairs into the bathroom. He locks the door and puts me on the sink, "Why aren't you like all the other cows at this school?"

I shrug and say nothing, causing him to sigh loudly and lean on the door.

After a moment of silence I speak, "You want to get to know me?"

He nods. I hop off the sink, "Well let's go, we can know each other better"

Okayyyyyyy before yall say anything, I know, I'm a trash author who cant keep an upload schedule I'm sorry 🥺👉🏾👈🏾