Apology not excepted

Lucy's POV
Natsu began to apologize repeatedly. "It's fine." Erza said "but I can't accept it."
Natsu looked at her asking "What do you mean?"
"Well you did cause a lot of trouble." Erza said.
Lucy looked at her in disbelief.
"What do you wish me to do?" He asked
"Become our friend." Erza replied smiling.
Erza held out her hand and Natsu took it shaking it. I did the same taking Natsu's hand. I hoped I didn't blush since I was holding my crushes hand.
Natsu looked how he usually did, but he seemed happier.
Natsu's POV
I'm happy I have friends now, but I don't feel like I'm doing enough to help them.
For the first time I smiled.
That's when I heard "Put on some clothes Gray!"
I turned seeing a raven hair muscular boy with no clothes on. I turned back to Lucy. She smiled at Gray.
"Who's this weirdo?" Gray asked lucy pointing to me.
"A new friends. Gray put some clothes on please." Lucy replied
Gray looked down freaking out. For some reason I didn't like the guy one bit.
Once Gray got some clothes on. He said "I'm gray Fullbuster. Any you are?"
"I'm Natsu." I replied
"Ok than see ya soon Natsu, but all of us have to get to class now." Gray said
I nodded and began to head to my locker.
Lucy's POV
I wondered if Natsu liked Gray. He didn't seem to. I began to walk to my locker. Thinking about Natsu kept making me blush. I kept thinking if he liked someone.
Once I got my things I began to start to walk to Natsu. "Hey Natsu what class do you have first?" I asked
He said "math."
I said "Me too. Want to walk to class together?"
He simply nodded back. Did I see a grin?
Natsu's POV
I felt weird grinning that time. I guess I could have been getting sick. I got my books and began to walk with Lucy to class. We didn't say anything to each other which made it awkward.
I looked at Lucy and saw her blushing. I wondered what she thought about. Maybe it was that raven haired guy that made her blush.
As we walked to class we sat next to each other in the back along with Erza and a blue haired girl.
"Hey Natsu. This is levy ." Erza said while pointing to the blue haired girl
I said "Hi I'm Natsu."
The blue haired girl simply smiled. The rest of the class was a blur. Luckily, the bell finally rang for lunch.
I went straight to my locker and got my lunch. That's when Erza began to drag me to the cafeteria.
"Erza why are you dragging me?" I asked
"Well your my friend and we need to sit together along with the others." Erza said
"What others?" I asked sort of confused