New friends...

Natsu's POV
Iron ally Erza stopped staging me and forced me to sit next to her at the table. "Hey guys this is Natsu." Erza said to the people there.
Everyone began to introduce themselves. There was Levy, Gajeel, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Jellal, and of course Erza.
Juvia said "Gray-sama Juvia loves you!!!."
Gray just grunted and said "I don't care." Juvia started to cry mentioning how she was going to take care of Gray-sama's kids.
"You could be nicer to her you know." I said a little surprise he just flicked her off.
"My relationship with Juvia is none of your business pinky." Gray said
"My hair isn't all that pink! It mostly white!!!" I yelled.
"Still pink." Gray said
"Whatever stripper. By the way where are your clothes?" I said
Gray looked down and panicked. Juvia blushed red and everyone else covered there eyes.
Erza glared at the both of us. It gave me the chills and we immediately stopped fighting.
I looked at Lucy and asked "Is this normal?" I pointed to Gray.
Lucy nodded at me. I was surprised.
We basically talked about our classes the whole time. It was interesting.
I think Levy and Gajeel are going out, but they haven't told us. They are holding hands under the table though.
Lucy POV
I loved talking with Natsu. He was funny and cute. He seemed to care for everyone. I just can't help it that I cans feel my heart beating and that indescribable feeling for him. He's smile made me blush. It's just he was amazing.
Eventually lunch ended. The bell rang and I began to go clean up my lunch. Maybe I'll walk with Natsu today. He might notice is more if I did.
Natsu's POV
After I cleaned my trash I began to walk to class. Lucy walked with me. Since we all had different classes for the rest of the day. It was awkward most of the time because we didn't say anything to each other.
Once I made it to class I said "Thanks for walking me to class Luce."
Go heard someone call her that earlier. She walked away quickly. Did I say something wrong? Was that a blush on her face?
Lucy's POV
Natsu called me Luce! I know I'm fan girling right now, but come on he is so cute.
I went straight to class. Erza was there and smiled. "Lucy why are you blushing?" She asked
"I don't know." I said acting dumb.
"Aw it's Natsu isn't it." Mira said.
I nodded. Mira smiled and teased "Lucy likes Natsu."
"Don't tell anyone you guys." I said trying to make them be quiet.
"Don't worry I ship you too." Mira and Erza said in unison. They both had smiles plastered on there faces. Honestly they scared me.
Class was a blur for me I could only think of Natsu. I only feel this heartbeat with him.
Eventually the bell rang saying school has ended. I went to my locker and got my things. Then I went to Natsu's locker quickly seeing him there.
Natsu's POV
I closed my locker seeing Lucy there. She asked "Want to walk home together?"
I said "sure." I never had someone walk with me home before.
She walked with me. My house wasn't far.
"Do you like the school?" She asked.
"I really like it." I said giving a fake smile.
"Co.." Lucy began to say as she tripped on a twig.
I lunged forward to catch her. She looked at me with her brown eyes. Unfortunately I barely caught her. She managed to get a scrape on her knee.
"Are you ok?" I asked.
"Yeah it's just my knee." Lucy said blushing. That's when I realized I was still holding her. I let go blushing for embarrassment:
I got up and helped Lucy up. "I'll get you a band aid when we get to my house." I said
Lucy nodded as we walked to my house.
Once we got there I opened the door for Lucy. She sat down on a chair.
I said "I'll be right back."
Lucy nodded and I walked upstairs.
Man I'm a idiot. If I told her I didn't want to walk with her she wouldn't of got hurt.
I looked for my first aid kit and found a knife...