Natsu. Stop hurting

Lucy's POV
I thought Natsu was taking a while and wanted to help him look for the bandages. I found him in his room with a knife to his wrist.
"Natsu!" I yelled.
I lunged at him pulling the knife away. His wrist had so much blood on it. He had tears in his eyes.
I took the knife and put it in my pocket. I got a couple of band aids and pulled Natsu to the bathroom. I began to clean his wrist and the bright blood on it.
He whispered "L-lucy I'm so sorry."
"You didn't keep that promise from before. Just Natsu why? I want to help you and I can't stop you from feeling so sad!" I yelled .
Tears fell from my eyes as I put bandages on Natsu. I cleaned my scrape as well.
That's when he hugged me. I blushed still crying.
"I'm sorry Lucy. I-it's just when I saw you hurt I felt like I didn't do the right thing. I thought if I didn't exist it wouldn't cause pain. I'm sorry I just made it worst." Natsu said.
"Natsu, without you i wouldn't be who I am. It's just I-i care about you." I said still hugging Natsu tightly.
I let go of him and wiped my tears away. "You are a good person Natsu. Just please know we care about you." I said
Natsu's POV
When Lucy said those words I felt this beating in my chest. It felt good.
"I promise you Luce. I will make you guys happy." I said and smiled in what felt like forever.
"Your hair Natsu." Lucy said her mouth opened.
I looked in the mirror my hair was salmon NOT PINK. I was as surprised as her.
'This curse is almost fully broken Natsu. Just find the girl you love' a voice said out of nowhere. Me and Lucy were both confused. I escorted Lucy out my house.
Finally someone cares about me now as long as she didn't break my heart...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! Sorry if this was a short chapter, but I got request to update and I really wanted to update this chapter. Thanks vote and add this to your library! Share too :)