Chapter 3: Gringotts

Aunt Marge told me about Gringotts. When I told her Aunt Petunia told me nothing of magic or my money she immediately said we had to see my account manager. As we walked through the pub I noticed Quirrell in the corner so I hurried through the back of the pub. Aunt Marge brought Tom to open the wall. Diagon Alley is beautiful in an old history kind of way with different colors.
"Aunt Marge can we go to all the stores one day?" I asked
"One day certainly." Aunt Marge said
Aunt Marge quickly led me to this big white marbled building. I grew excited when I read the sign Gringotts.

Gringotts bank was covered in gold and silver

Gringotts bank was covered in gold and silver. It was beautiful workmanship. We waited in line and waited for the goblin to finish counting the jewels on his desk. The goblin was studying a ruby and comparing it to another one.

"The one on the left is real and the one on the right is fake

"The one on the left is real and the one on the right is fake." I whispered to the goblin
I proceeded to begin helping the goblin sort the different jewels and describing what to look out for. Little did I know I had drawn in a group of people and goblins as an audience. I blushed. Marge and I were escorted to meet my account manager, Ripclaw. I did a blood test to prove who I am and to get a new key plus make all other keys void. Dumbledore won't like that. Because my aunt is a squib she can count as my magical guardian. People would look on her better though if I knew all that I was suppose to.
"Mister Riplaw, what is the goblin stance on making a profit from muggle inventions?" I asked
"If it is worth the profit the one who came up with the idea would get a cut of the net profit." Ripclaw replied
"How much of a cut?"
"10%"
"How about 45% net 10% gross?"
"The goblins have to do majority work. 15% net 5% gross."
"It's my idea, my know how, and I can get instruction manuals for the idea to be converted to magical. 40% net 8% gross. Only if the idea takes off within 5 years."
Ripclaw thought about it before sending off for a contract. I explained about credit cards and interest to pay back any money over drawn. Ripclaw could see my idea could easily work. I said that I wanted my share of the profit to be put in a different vault.
"Why, honey? You have been doing great so far. Don't forget you may have even more money coming to you once the inheritance test is done." Aunt Marge tried to tell me
"But you can never have enough money. What about college for me and Dudley? What about you and Uncle Rendell? If I start this new vault I want the goblins to invest in both the muggle and wizarding world. I want low risk high profit or mid risk high profit. If you trust a high risk will go well you have my permission to do so. Whatever the goblins normal cut for such things double it." I said
"We can't double the goblins cut it will be like taking advantage but we would be thankful for such an offer. This new vault shall be done." Ripclaw stated
I wanted to argue but chose not to. I got my inheritance test done and accepted my ladyships and worships. My full title is Lady Hadrianna Potter Peverell Gryffindor Ravenclaw Slytherin Black Heiress to Houses Faye, Flamel, and Gaunt. Needless to say I have manors all over the globe plus am one of the richest women alive. I plan to stay that way with the help of  Gringotts. I am the first in line for the new  Gringotts card when it comes out on September 1. I am so excited and I can't wait to begin shopping.