Back at Hogwarts

We were getting on the train and waving to our families. We were returning to finish our first year of school. The only thing I could hope was that there would be no more disasters. My friends and I all gathered in the same compartment which enlarged to fit everyone. We chatted and snoozed most of the way to Hogwarts. I knew that Ronald would be back but hopefully his suspension would have curbed his temperamental behavior. Hermione went over the study schedule on last time before the train pulled into Hogsmead. Twice a week we would meet up and study all our classwork together. In the upcoming years I planned to use the Chamber of Secrets as our personal area. For now we have taken over an empty classroom with Professor Flitwick's permission.

 For now we have taken over an empty classroom with Professor Flitwick's permission

The elves are extremely helpful. They even showed me where the Come and Go room was and a couple of elves agreed to help me organize it and give of the things back to their rightful families but any evil objects were destroyed and dark ones were labelled hidden away. I found the diadem horcrux and even a book on how to safely destroy a horcrux by putting it in something else. I decided to study that ritual forward and backward before attempting it. I found chests of old books and jewelry and clothes. I found things written by the Founders such as a book on battle magic written by the Founders of Hogwarts. I found a small ring that is supposed to possess the ability to increase ones healing ability and luck. I decided to put it on and not take it off. Defeating Voldemort will take everything I got. I go back to the Come and Go room every few days for weeks to catalog as much stuff as I can. Since I found it I claimed it and the stuff that had no proper owner was either sent to my vault or sold. The goblins were willing to sell or buy anything they could use. I found one sword that had a history book with it. It turns out a wizard actually stole it from a goblin king before Gringotts was founded and that led to a rebellion. The sword was made from mithril and gold with jewels on the hilt and handle. I found a case and put it in there before placing the case in my mokeskin purse. There were other weaponry in there even books from the Peverell, Emrys, and Potter families. According to one book, the Potter were known for there amazing mastery of skills such as say a Potter wanted to become a potions master. They would master it to such a level that they would be considered the best. Potters were known to go through a variety fields of study from charms and transfiguration to battle magic and art. The Potter family did not specialize in one thing like most families such as the Malfoys and politics and Bones and the justice system. Finally I left after learning more about my family history. When I got to my dorm I noticed a package on my bed that looked familiar. I recognized the invisibility cloak. I repackaged it and sent an owl to deliver it to my account manager to have any charms taken off and put on other objects as well as setting up an appointment to get my things checked in case Dumbledore tried to do anything on that front either. I watched the owl fly away before going to sleep and preparing for another day of classes. I waited for weeks until finally the dragon incident happened with Hagrid and the Forbidden Forest.

Flashback

We had all gathered around to see the dragon hatch and we watched as Hagrid seemed so happy to be able to keep a dragon.

"Hagrid, you can't keep a dragon in your hut. It's not safe. Not to mention the many laws that prohibit such a thing." Hermione said

"I'm more concerned with the fact that there is a fire breathing creature in a wooden house and has no self restraint yet." I said 

"What about maybe talking to your Father, Draco? We could say we could use this as a learning experience and even get some Dragon Reserve members here to keep an eye on things. I heard Charlie Weasley is a dragon caregiver." Neville said 

"Yeah then Hagrid gets to stay with Norberta and we can all be safe." I said

"I thought the dragon was a boy?" Draco said

"No you can tell by the spikes and scales on the top of her head." I replied 

I didn't mention my Parseltongue abilities just yet.  Time just flew by and none realized curfew was over until we saw Ronald at the window. Draco used Hagrid's owl and sent a letter to is Father before we ran back up to the castle to be met by McGonagall at the front door. She led us to her office where Ronald was smirking in the corner. 

"I expected better out of all you. To be gallivanting around after curfew." McGonagall began

"Sorry, Professor, we were enjoying tea with Hagrid and lost track of time. He knows a lot about creatures and we were having a great discussion over the subject." I said and my friends stepped back and let me handle it

"Then I am assuming you have a note from Mr. Hagrid?" McGonagall asked 

"Of course." I said pulling out the letter

"Well this certainly does explain you being down there, but this does not excuse being out after curfew."

"I understand Professor. I am willing to have detention but please let my friends go. It was my responsibility to have us back to the castle on time."

McGonagall thought about before giving myself and Ronald detention which Ronald threw a fit over. We were scheduled for detention the following day. Before going to the detention, that I was determined would be mostly the same as the movie except that I would be saving the unicorn, I studied healing spells. I figured the spell that fixed septumsempra would work for this as well. As was necessary the night went the same as it did in the movie until we got to the unicorn. Ronald had run off screaming.

"Stupefy." I called out as Voldemort came closer and ignored the pain in my head as I've gone through worse

Voldemort dodged and attempted to charge me but I dodged out the way. Voldemort ran off. I quickly ran over to the barely alive unicorn. 

"Hold on. Hold on. I'm going to fix you up. Vulnera Sanentur." I constantly chanted until the blood was gone and the wound was healed 

I pulled out a Pepper up potion and gave it to the unicorn so it had time to get away. The unicorn stood up before guiding me out of the Forest. The unicorn allowed me to collect some blood and hair freely given which was incredible. The unicorn bowed to me and happily galloped away. When I turned around Hagrid was looking at me opened mouth in awe. 

"You saved the unicorn." Hagrid said

"I figured it out. I'm tired." I said before passing out from magical exhaustion

Flashback End