2

ok so im currently typing this at 5 in the morning i wake up then i just cant fall back asleep so here i am today is also monday and mondays can go suck kenny

ok so im currently typing this at 5 in the morning i wake up then i just cant fall back asleep so here i am today is also monday and mondays can go suck kenny. ok e n j o y.

in a nicely sized house in L.A., brendon was sitting on his couch, watching the movie 'Up' and trying not to cry. but he probably wouldn't, the whole day taken up by interviews. him and the band (A/N oh wait he is the band) had just released their new album, so it wasn't a surprise to have to be doing interviews  for a few days.

soon enough brendons head began nodding off to sleep. it was during the part where the annoying kid almost died, stuck to a chair.

brendon tried to wake himself up so he vigorously shook his head. he pulled out his phone from his back pocket and turned it on.

'6:50' the light from the phone casted a soft glow on his face.

"only 6:50? god im so tired.." he complained as he titled his head back.

" up!up! " he heard a voice call from behind him.

an upside down dallon appeared in front of him with that gOrGeoUs smile.

"hi dal" brendon mumbled, voice thicc with exhaustion.

 "c'mon get up we have to be at an interview and i dont wanna be late again" dallon said as he walked around the couch to face brendon.

brendon groaned and shoved his head his hands.

 "not today" (A/N see what i did there ;>>>) he grumbled.

 "yes today c'mon! up" dallon said in a whiney voice. he begun to grab brendon by the arms and manhandle him up.

brendon only made it harder by sprawling out on the couch, a smug grin on his face.

dallon only sighed and seemed to back down...until he had a sly grin on.

brendon quickly took notice of it.

"dall....why do you have that look on your face?"

 " oh nothing i guess you won.. " then dallon left to their kitchen.

brendon got up quickly...not going to lie he was pretty freaked by what dallon could do to get his way.

a few minutes passed by and brendon assumed he went to cancel the interview, he sighed in relief and plopped back down on the couch.

sUddenly an ice cold feeling slipped down his back and settled at the small of his back. brendon yelled and jumped up, sending the ice cubes flying.

he turned around to see dallon standing with yet another sly grin on, crossing his arms.

"why you..." brendon almost growled, he lunged for dallon and so the bassist went sprinting.

brendon finally reached dallon and jumped on him amd started tickling the tall man (A/N aw). dallons giggles echoed the hall and they both fell to the floor.

"you okay.." dallon asked.

" yea you? " brendon replied with just as much concern dallon had for him.

"yep...." he trailed off.

they both lay in silence until they couldn't help but to burst out laughing.I

ok so thats it ik it sucks im on writer block ;-;. but i dk y but the ending sounds like the end of a peppa pig episode like wtf. also my grandma is coming over in like 3 days so my fam has to help clean the house so i might not update as much. but ye, requests r taken into account. ok bAi for now

-bla