3

ok so henlo again, since its december i guess I'll do a Christmas fic

ok so henlo again, since its december i guess I'll do a Christmas fic. also i wanna thnk the people who voted for this :D. but yea here it is e n j o y.

two chocolate brown eyes opened quick as lightning. the brown orbs made their way t o the clock. 

8:58 am.

brendon quickly got out of bed, but quiet enough to not disturb his boyfriend, dallon.

when he had gotten out of the cover and on the wooded floor, a chill feeling in the air crept up his skin. grabbing a blanket off a chair, he wrapped it around him and off to the living room he wentz.

brendon tip toed over to the glass sliding door and tightened his grip on the blanket, his eyes wide, and wondering as he looked out into the early morning.

the sun was almost half way up in the sky, the sky was a bit grey and cloudy but the part that made brendon smile was the snow.

white small flakes drifted down onto the porch leading to the backyard. brendon could just make out blurry white blobs through the iced door.

he let out a heavy breath and the wiped the window with his palm. 

a beautiful contrast of white and the early morning was glittering before brendons eyes. 

'wish L.A. had this' he thought, eyes looking about the snow.

about a week ago brendon and dallon wanted to make their 3 Christmas together worth it, so they looked up cabins and found a nice looking one in Iowa. the past 5 days they had snowball fights, coco, and even set up a mini Christmas tree.

it was perfect now, it was christmas day and brendon had a plan. he pulled out a small box he had been gripping and inhaled nervously.

"for dall " he murmured.

dallons POV

dallon rolled over in his sleep, snoring lightly. 

then a heavy weight landed on his torso. he sat up quickly and blinked a few times. finally his eyes met brendons. light pierced dallons eyes and made them a brighter blue.

"good morning dallon" brendon said excitedly, smiling wide.

"g'morning bren" dallon lightly smiled back.

"know what day it is dally?! " brendon was really getting excited now.

dallon leaned up against the headboard and rubbed his eyes.

"christmas?" 

" right as ever dall!"

dallon looked back up at brendon and chuckled. he agreed he would meet brendon downstairs after he had wentz to the bathroom and gotten a bit cleaned up.

both POV

after dallon had finished, he and brendon opened gifts they had got each other and ones that they claimed to be given by santa.

brendon was in the kitchen and dallon was in the living room texting his friends, boasting about his new coffee maker.

brendon pulled out the box one last time and held it tightly in his hands before shoving it back into his pocket.

 "um..hey dall could i ask you something..." he seemed to look everywhere but dallon.

" ...yea sure, whats up"  dallon responded.

"well..." brendon took in a shuddering breath, his mouth seemed to be dry and his hands were shaking .

"we have been dating for 3 years...and you mean everything to me...i just want you to know there is nothing i wouldn't do for you and...agh screw it" brendon pulled out the box and dallon s face said everything.

 "dallon james weekes, would you -" 

brendon was cut off by dallon hugging him and nodding into his neck. brendon quickly hugged back. they stayed like that for a few moments until brendon pulled back and slipped the ring on dallons finger.

they kissed and rested their foreheads against each others. then after they lay with each other, cuddling and watching christmas movies.

brendon ran his fingers through dallons hair and smiled.

'im married to dallon fucking james weeks' he said in his mind, holding dallon a bit closer to him.

wasn't that adorable. hoped u liked it, review or request idc. also hope u guys have a good christmas, ik it s only the 10th but who gives an oof. so ye bAii for now.

-bla